Wednesday 21 November 2012

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

 

Tuesday, November 13, 2012: (St. Francis Xavier Cabrini)
Jesus said: “My people, you are living in an evil age, and it is about to get worse during the tribulation of the Antichrist. During this time of persecution of My faithful, you will need to call on Me to have your guardian angels lead you from your homes to My places of interim and final refuges. You will first be stopping at interim or smaller refuges on the way to your final refuge. At these homes they will provide food, water, and bedding. My people need to have backpacks of clothes, toiletries, sleeping blankets, and a little food and water when you leave your homes. I am calling on many souls to say ‘yes’ to helping people in their needs by setting up refuges. At interim and final refuges, the leaders need to have their places consecrated by a priest, and have an independent source of water by a mechanical well or pond. I will multiply your food and My angels will build more dormitories where needed. After you leave your homes, My angels will shield you with being invisible to your enemies on the way to a refuge and at all of My refuges. Have no fear of these evil ones because My angels will defend you, as you will not need weapons at My refuges.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/11/14/tuesday-november-13-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.