Sunday 18 November 2012

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

 

Wednesday, November 7, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, in the vision you are seeing the real worldly treasure of the one world people, and it is not gold, but total control with power as a dictator in the scepter for reigning over the people. It is one thing to desire wealth and possessions of this world, but it is another thing to want to control people as robots with chips in the body. This is Satan’s desire to control people’s free will with chips and voices so they are his possessions. The real treasure for Satan is to control souls, and this is the path of your current government. Most people do not realize the significance of mandatory chips in the body that is promoted by your current Health Care law. If this mandate is carried out, chips in the body will make your people into robots with their souls controlled by Satan. The voices from the chips will be hypnotizing people to worship the beast with this mark of the beast. I am warning all of your people not to take any chip in the body, and not to worship the Antichrist, or you will be condemning yourself to hell according to the Book of Revelation. Once your authorities demand chips in the body, this will be the time to call on Me, and I will have your guardian angel lead you to the protection of My nearest refuge. Those, who do not come to My refuges, are risking martyrdom for their faith in the government’s death camps all over your country. At My refuges the people will be protected throughout the tribulation until I will come in victory over evil, and I will bring you into My Era of Peace.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen the sun in one of its peak cycles for sunspot activity. You have also seen several solar flares from these sunspots. This vision is showing you another flare that could send enough energy to earth that it could cause problems with your satellites, or it could even affect your power grid which is the darkness in the vision. You have seen some man-made interference with the HAARP machine that has caused some major storm activity. Now you could see some interference from My creation. Your scientists have been warning you of some celestial happenings around the earth, and you could see signs in the sky that could coincide with My coming Warning experience. I told you that My Warning would come before the major events that could cause you to go to My refuges. Be alert to the signs in the sky, and the major earthquakes that are going on.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/11/14/wednesday-november-7-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.