Monday 5 November 2012

Sunday, October 14, 2012

 

Sunday, October 14, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, during the Mass My faithful are joined in singing My praises. I am grateful for all the people who make time for Me in worship at Sunday Mass. Pray for all of your family members who are not coming to Sunday Mass, that they will return. Keep giving them your good example and encourage them by inviting them to come to Mass without nagging them. I want people to come to worship Me out of love by their own free will. In today’s Gospel I invited the rich man to follow Me and to give up his money to the poor, but he did not want to give up his wealth. Remember that you cannot take your wealth to the grave, and that your real treasure is your charity in sharing your money and time which I store for you in heaven. I then told the people that it is as difficult to put a camel through the eye of a needle as it is for a rich man to get into heaven. I am not talking about a needle and thread, but you saw a four foot by four foot opening at the entrance of the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, Israel. So it is a difficult task, but it is physically possible. There are a lot of seemingly impossible tasks that I call My people to do outside of your comfort zone, but remember that I can do the impossible for you. Have trust in My power that is greater than the demons and evil one world people. When you put your trust in Me, I will help you accomplish much more than you thought that you could do on your own. All over your country, your Catholic Dioceses in the fall have their Bishop Appeals to fund their work for your people. This is one of many opportunities to support your church as you support your local parish. Be willing to share substantially which is more than a token donation. I love a cheerful giver.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/10/17/sunday-october-14-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.