Monday 5 November 2012

Monday, October 15, 2012

 

Monday, October 15, 2012: (St. Teresa of Avila)
Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading you are seeing a contrast between Abraham’s two children. The first son was Ishmael whom Moses had by Hagar, the slave woman, and the Arabs were descended from him. The second son was Isaac whom Moses had by Sarah, his wife, and the Israelites were descended from him. The Arabs and the Jews are still fighting with each other, even until today. I was also a descendant of Abraham and David, and I formed My Church with My apostles. This vision of a closed church is a part of the coming persecution in My Church, and from your authorities. My faithful remnant’s first persecution will come from a division in My Church where you will see a separation from a schismatic church. The schismatic church will be teaching New Age worship of things, and My faithful will need to go to an underground church to keep My original teachings. My faithful will receive some persecution from this schismatic church. The most persecution will come from your government authorities that will soon be outlawing your religious freedoms. The one world people have a goal of cleansing all Christians and patriots from your society for their new world order of chipped people. If you refuse these chips and refuse to worship the Antichrist, they will kill you in their death camps. This will be the time when your guardian angels will need to lead you to My refuges for your protection during the tribulation. Trust in My help for a short reign of the Antichrist before I will bring My victory over evil, and I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/10/17/monday-october-15-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.