Wednesday 21 November 2012

Sunday, November 11, 2012

 

Sunday, November 11, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, today’s first reading, where Elijah multiplied the flour and oil for a year, is a lesson for those who will be coming to My refuges. My faithful will be seeing famine and food shortages all over the world. This is why I have asked My people to store some food and water, even before you leave for My refuges. At My refuges people will also be storing food and preparing bedding for many people. You will have My angels bring you daily Communion if you do not have a Mass. You will also have perpetual Adoration so I can be with you in prayer at all times. You will have deer for meat and water from wells, ponds, or springs that I will provide. The buildings for bedding will be multiplied for everyone to have a place to sleep. I will multiply the food, water, and fuel to support your necessities. When you are called to My refuges, you will be coming in full faith in My protection with My angel’s invisible shield. You will be trusting Me in feeding you, and providing clothes for everyone. Everyone will be helping each other to survive with your individual trades and talents. You will be at My refuges during the tribulation for less than 3½ years while the Antichrist will be allowed his reign. I will bring My Comet of Chastisement at the end of the tribulation, when I will bring My victory over all the evil ones, who will be cast into hell. I will renew the earth and then I will bring you into My Era of Peace for a long time. After the Era of Peace, I will lead you into heaven. Rejoice in this trial because you will be suffering your purgatory on earth during the tribulation. You trust in Me every day, but you will be needing full trust in Me for everything at My refuges.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/11/14/sunday-november-11-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.