Saturday 10 November 2012

Saturday, October 27, 2012

 

Saturday, October 27, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you this Blessed Sacrament chapel as an expression of My love for My people for every time you receive Me in Holy Communion. The fireplace represents the fire of My love that is forever burning in your heart. Many times in pictures you see a flame burning in My Sacred Heart. This is an eternal flame of love that I send out to permeate all of My creation. The seat against the wall represents My peace and rest that I bestow on all of My faithful when you come into My Real Presence. When you looked upon My Host in the monstrance, you felt a tingling throughout your body when you became one with Me as you will feel all the time in heaven. Receiving Me in Holy Communion is the best taste of heaven that you could receive on earth. Give praise and glory to Me for My gift of Myself to all of you in My Eucharist. Give thanks to Me for being your Creator and Redeemer of your soul from your sins. Keep close to Me in all that you do out of love for Me. I send My angels of protection to guard you from the evil one, and I give you My blessings to guide you on your path to heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are always being tempted by the evil one, and at times you find yourself in sin. This cleansing water is like the cleansing of sin with Baptism. In the Gospel you saw how I exorcized the legion of demons out of the possessed man. Because the demons drowned the swine, the people asked Me to leave their territory. I have given you messages before about possessed people in this age, but this Gospel reminds you that some people could be possessed by more than one demon. An exorcist priest would be the ideal person to exorcize possessed people. At times such a priest may not be available. My faithful can pray as a group for deliverance of such demons, but you should protect yourselves with your sacramentals, holy water, and blessed salt. Bind any evil spirits to the foot of My cross in My Name, and pray the long form of the St. Michael prayers. Sometimes you need to pray such deliverance over people with addictions to drugs and alcohol. Many addictions are tied to demons which is why these people need deliverance. I warn people to avoid occult meetings and seances, as well as tarot cards, palm readings, hypnotism, Reiki, and any other Eastern transcendental meditation. Avoid evil potions, and all Harry Potter movies and books which lead to witchcraft, spells, and curses. By wearing your sacramentals of scapulars, rosaries, and Benedictine crosses you can protect yourselves from any demon possession. When you feel that you are under attack by demons, then call on Me, and I will send you more angels of protection. Have trust in Me that I am guarding My faithful from harm at all times.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/11/01/saturday-october-27-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.