Tuesday, 22 March 2011

CLEGG DIVERTS INACTION OVER BAHRAIN WITH BIRD-IMPRESSIONS

BRIEF Q&A SESSION WITH THE UK PRIME MINISTER AND DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER.


QUESTION: Nick Clegg, why have you not condemned the brutal clampdowns and murders by the Bahrain regime in response to legitimate and peaceful protests there?


CLEGG: Have you seen my impression of a wood pigeon?



'Cooo - cooooo' Nick Clegg's impression of a wood pigeon.



QUESTION: Erm, Prime Minister, the same question to you-

CAMERON: ‘Look, as far as Bahrain is concerned, if we don’t not act now, then I fear it may too early; sitting on our hands and doing something is not an option. We have to not act now, and not act fast. Iknow that Nick agrees with me on this, don’t you Nick?’


CLEGG: Tawny owl–

'Hoooo - hoooooo': Clegg's impression of a tawny-owl.


QUESTION: Er, okay — now, Prime Minister: Some people allege that you prefer Sunni dictatorships to Shia dictatorships, is that true?

CAMERON: Not in the least, I think Sunni and Shia work best as a partnership: For instance when they recorded ’I got you babe’ – Bang – next question—

Sunni and Shia


QUESTION: Is the aerial bombardment of a sovereign country such as Libya even legal Prime Minister?

CAMERON: Can I just stop you there John; has anyone seen Nick’s impression of a bald eagle?— Show them Nick—it’s quite brilliant–


Bookmark and Share

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.