Thursday, 24 March 2011

New World Order refs appearing in movies

Has anyone else noticed how often New World Order references are showing up in movies you wouldn't expect them to?

The first time I noticed this was when I saw Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr. Last time I checked, SH never fought the New World Order but that was what the movie was basically about, stopping this madman from gassing parliament and taking over the world.

A few weeks ago I saw Drive Angry and at some point someone I think even mentons the New World Order or something and I was like "Woah" and these cops had these tattoos of a cult sign and either Cage or the Devil's Accountant actually says "don't trust the cops" or something crazy like that.

Then this weekend I catch this 'B' Horror movie called Pig Hunt on Showtime and I counted 4 NWO references starting (forgot 2 already) with False Flag and "Mission Accomplished" (George Bush). There were two others that I'll rewatch the movie and post. Anyway, taken individually any of these can be coincedences but taken together you could say it adds up to a message.

So, other than the obvious 2012 movie and such, have you noticed any NWO references showing up in movies that you didn't expect them to?

NY


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.