Tuesday 15 November 2011

Thursday, November 3, 2011

 

Thursday, November 3, 2011: (St. Martin de Porres)
Jesus said: “My people, I am the Good Shepherd, and I love all of My people. I am calling all of you to be converted from your ways of the world over to My ways. I am searching for every lost soul, and I am inviting every soul to come to My mercy and forgiveness. Even when I was criticized by the Scribes and Pharisees for being with sinners, I told them that sick people need a doctor, while the self-righteous do not. All of you are sinners and in need of My forgiveness. As you confess your sins to Me through the priest, I heal your soul and return My grace to your soul. Be humble in asking for My forgiveness, and let Me be the Master of your lives. Many people on the ship have fallen ill from one sickness or another. So pray for them to get better both in body and soul. For every soul that converts to following Me, heaven rejoices over even one soul that repents. Just as the shepherd finds his lost sheep and he rejoices, so I and all of heaven rejoice over all sinners who are healed.”

Jesus said: “My people, you should rejoice for all the beautiful places that you were able to visit. You saw the place of My birth in Bethlehem. You walked the via Delorosa to Calvary where you saw My tomb in the Holy Sepulcher and where I died on the cross. You visited the Sea of Gallilee where I gave many parables, and you even went out in a boat on this sea. You saw St. Peter’s house and the Mount of the Beatitudes where I preached about the beatitudes. You also visited the Church of the Annunciation at Nazareth, Israel where My Blessed Mother gave her fiat to be My mother. You saw Mt. Tabor where I was transfigured before My apostles, and you saw where Elijah hid in a cave on Mt. Carnel. This was a very successful trip as your Biblical readings will now come alive to you. When you return home, you will be able to share your movies and pictures to show all the places where My apostles, I, and St. Paul traveled. Give praise and thanksgiving to Me for all that you have seen on this pilgrimage. Let this experience enlighten your spiritual life and enhance your prayer life.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/11/10/thursday-november-3-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.