Tuesday 20 March 2012

Monday, March 12, 2012

 

Monday, March 12, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, you have seen in the reading how Naaman was healed of his leprosy by the prophet, Elisha. This leprosy can be seen as a sign of sin that all of you are afflicted by it. I call all sinners to come to Me to be cleansed of your sins by the waters of Baptism and through the absolution of Confession. You are all sinners, and you are in need of My forgiveness. During Lent you are purifying your spiritual lives, and you need to come to Confession at least once a month. By the power of the grace of your Baptism you are priests, prophets, and kings. Even as I was persecuted for preaching My Gospel of love, so My faithful are also called to go out and evangelize all nations. Do not be fearful of speaking out in My Name, but be a strong witness of My love to everyone, even those who reject you. By proclaiming My Word, you will receive your reward in heaven.”

For Noreen: Jesus said: “My people, I know you are grieving over Joseph, but you had the joy of experiencing the gift of his life. I want you to pray for him because he needs only a few Masses to come to heaven. He is at peace and he sends his love to all of his family. He will be praying for all of you.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/03/15/monday-march-12-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.