Monday 5 March 2012

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

 

Tuesday, February 21, 2012: (St. Peter Damian)
Jesus said: “My people, you are travelers on this earth and you are on a journey from this life into My Era of Peace. My Blessed Mother has promised you a time of her victory over Satan when she will crush his head with her foot, and you will see the coming Era of Peace. This is why you see her altar in your transition from this life of tears into the next age of My glory on earth. I held a little child before My apostles, and I want everyone to become like a child with humility and with a child-like faith in order to enter into heaven. Come to Me, My children, and I will give you all that you need. Trust in Me, and show Me your love as I showed you My love on the cross. You will soon be starting another Lenten season of prayer and fasting. Let your Lenten devotions improve your spiritual life so you can become child-like in your love for Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing many people asleep in sleeping blankets at this place where My faithful will be protected. I could see a miraculous spring of water to provide for your needs. You will have an angel of protection who will place a shield of invisibility over all the faithful who come here. Your hostess has spent many hours of preparation on this refuge, and I will reward her by sending people and angels to help her. Fear not this coming time for My angels will protect you and give you daily Communion. Keep active with your prayer groups so you can be connected with My faithful prayer warriors.”

 

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/03/01/tuesday-february-21-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.