Sunday 4 March 2012

Sunday, February 19, 2012

 

Sunday, February 19, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing how many events are leading up to the time of the Antichrist’s declaration. Before he comes into power, I will send My Warning experience to everyone on earth all at the same time. I love My people, and I will give everyone an opportunity to be saved. This illumination of conscience will bring all of you to Me as a brilliant light. Then I will give all the people a life review of all of their actions. There will be a focus on the unforgiven sins, and at the end of their life review, there will be a mini-judgment to heaven, hell, or purgatory. Many will have a strong sense of sorrow for having offended Me, and there will be a strong desire for Confession. This experience will help people prepare their spiritual and physical lives for what is to come during the evil reign of the Antichrist in the tribulation. Take advantage of your Lenten devotions to get your spiritual life in order so you will have spiritual courage to carry out My mission in bringing My faithful to My refuges of protection. My angels will help shield you from the evil ones, and they will bring you daily Communion, food, and water for your needs. Have no fear of the evil ones who I will conquer and cast into hell. Be faithful to your daily prayers, daily Mass when you can, and help your neighbors in their physical and spiritual needs. Events will move quickly now, and even more so after My Warning. I love all of you, and I want My people to love everyone, even your enemies and those who persecute you. Your persistent prayers will be needed in bringing your families and friends back to faith in Me.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/03/01/sunday-february-19-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.