Monday 19 March 2012

Saturday, March 10, 2012

 

Saturday, March 10, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, at the Mass I feed all of My children the Bread of Life in My consecrated Host. I know you cannot come to heaven unless you eat My Body and drink My Blood. Under the appearances of bread and wine you are receiving My Real Presence. I also know that your body needs food for this human life. There will be a world famine coming, and I have asked you to store one year’s supply of food for this event. This food is not meant to be hoarded, but you are to share it with anyone who comes to your house. As you share what little food you have, I will multiply it for your needs. In the vision you are seeing how I will multiply your food, even as I multiplied the bread and fish in the Gospel. Trust in Me to feed you Communion with My angels, and the food that you will need both before and after you come to My refuges.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/03/15/saturday-march-10-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.