Wednesday 4 April 2012

Monday, March 19, 2012

 

Monday, March 19, 2012: (St. Joseph’s Day)
Jesus said: “My people, today’s Gospel was when I was twelve years old, and I had stayed behind to talk with the teachers in the Temple. St. Mary and St. Joseph were stressed to find Me as in the Fifth Joyous Mystery of the rosary. I had recognized My mission from My Father, and the teachers marveled at My understanding of the Scriptures. This is why I answered My parents with: ‘Did you not know that I had to be in My Father’s house?’ They did not understand My words, but I was then obedient to them in Nazareth. Just as a young person matures enough to learn how to drive a car as in the vision, so I was learning about My coming mission as I matured into a grown man. There is also a lesson here for parents that they need to teach their children the faith, just as much as their worldly preparations. Love your children, and give them good example in imitating My holy life.”

Jesus said: “My people, every time that you come to Mass, you are repeating the Pascal meal of the Passover. As you approach Holy Week, the Eucharistic meal will be the central focus for Lent. My whole purpose for coming to earth as a man was to be able to sacrifice My life for all the sins of mankind. Another blessing of My Eucharist is that you now have My Real Presence in every consecrated Host in all of your tabernacles. This allows Me to be with you all the time, and you can visit Me at any time when a church is open. There are a significant number of Catholics that do not believe in My Real Presence, even though this is taught by My Church. This is also why I have allowed many miracles of bleeding Hosts to show the unbelievers that I am truly Present in My Hosts. Rejoice in every Mass because you are witnessing a miracle in the transubstantiation of bread and wine into My Body and Blood.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/03/30/monday-march-19-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.