Friday 3 May 2013

Sunday, April 21, 2013

 

Sunday, April 21, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, you are all familiar with reading your newspaper in the morning, for those who have a subscription. News of your daily events on earth quickly grow old. Very few people want to read yesterday’s newspaper. I am showing you these printing presses because your daily news is always concerned with breaking news. Once the details of a story is known, it quickly gets old. This is why you are at times annoyed when some channels keep playing the same court trial day after day. This daily news on earth can be contrasted with My ‘Good News’ of salvation, and My words in the Bible that live on forever without change. Earthly news is over in a day, but My words have a lasting character because you are faced with the truth of My words. Earthly stories can be misinterpreted, propaganda, or censored, so it is skeptical at best. But there is no doubt in My words, unless somebody is an atheist, and they do not believe in Me. You can put your faith and trust in My words that are true, and I can save souls from going to hell, if they follow Me. All that I teach is about love of God and neighbor, because I am love. It is the devil who causes hate, evil, and confusion. This is why you will know people by the fruits that they bear. A good tree can only bear good fruit, while a bad tree can only bear bad fruit. A good person will bear good deeds, while a bad person will bear bad deeds. I still call on My faithful to evangelize souls, so they can be converted to the faith and be saved.”

Monday, April 22, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, you can have arid land next to a waterfalls, but if the water is not brought to the land, it is hard for anything to grow. Even in your own yards, until the rains come, it is hard for things to green up for spring. Bringing water to the ground, is similar to bringing My grace into a soul. If a soul is living in mortal sin, that soul is dead spiritually. But if that soul comes to Me in Confession, then I can forgive that person, and bring life back to the soul with My grace. Grace for the soul is like rain is for the soil. Grace gives life to the soul, and rain gives life to the vegetation. I am the Resurrection and the life, and I bring life to My faithful, and I restore life in the ground for nature. I bring abundant life to this world, as I offer salvation to everyone, including the Gentiles.”

Jesus said: “My people, every time you take My Eucharist at the Mass, you are sharing My ‘Living water’ that will bring you eternal life. Man cannot live on bread alone from the earth, but you can live forever if you eat the Manna of My consecrated Host. You could even survive on only Holy Communion because some of the saints have done this. You are still celebrating My Resurrection when I conquered sin and death. Death could not contain the Son of Man, and all of My faithful are promised to be resurrected at the last judgment. This hope of eternal life with Me in heaven is what drives every Christian to be faithful to My Commandments, and love Me and his or her neighbor. You are rejoicing in My gift of Myself, and the promise of eternal life to those who eat My Body and drink My Blood.”

 

Tuesday, April 23, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, in Antioch My faithful were called Christians for the first time. Once they were identified, the Romans sought them out for persecution. Even today, Christians are mocked and put down because the evil ones of your society have no love for Me or for God the Father. When you fight against abortion and gay marriage, these evil ones will single you out for persecution in your own land. Those, who follow earthly desires and avoid My Commandments, want to have their earthly pleasures without being criticized for being sinners. You all are sinners, and you all are in need of My forgiveness. This is why you need to evangelize sinners to follow Me, but they will resist your pleas, and you may face prison and persecution because of My Name. Christians are the targets of the evil one world people, so they will eventually have to come to My refuges to protect their souls and their lives.”

Jesus said: “My people, in the early spring it takes time to clean out all the dead branches and debris from the winter. Then you may have to fertilize your lawn so it can green up without so many weeds. Cleaning out the weeds comes later, as well as trimming any bushes. Maintaining a neat yard requires work. Maintaining a pure soul free from sin, also requires work. In the natural world you find defects that require pruning. In the spiritual world you also deal with the consequences of Adam’s sin in trying to prune the body’s desire for pleasures and comforts. The soul has to keep the body in check from its sinful desires. This is why daily prayer and occasional fasting are needed to restrict the body’s wants. Keep striving to keep a pure soul to please Me in how I want you to live. You may need at least monthly Confession to keep your soul pure in My grace. By holding on to peace in your soul, you will be ready to meet Me at your judgment.”

Wednesday, April 24, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, St. Paul and Barnabus were sent out by the apostles to Cyprus and other lands as missionaries of the faith in Me. Even as I sent My apostles out two by two to evangelize all nations, so I send My faithful out to evangelize souls as well. It is not easy to lead a life of a missionary because you are always in a foreign land with people that may or not accept My teachings. You, My son, have also been traveling to share My messages that prepare people for the end times. This message of coming to refuges during the tribulation, is a difficult message to share and to accept. I am thankful that you have accepted this mission because in the end times, the faith will not be strong among the people. You will also be facing a persecution of Christians that will endanger your lives. My refuges will be a safe haven for My faithful when the evil ones will want to kill you. Trust in My protection as My angels will make you invisible to your persecutors.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing on the news how the bombers’ family was receiving welfare assistance, yet there were expensive cars and money needed for their weapons. There is suspicions that they were trained in bomb making, and questions where they obtained explosives and the guns. There are also questions of those who taught radical Islam to the brothers. It is becoming more apparent that they received help from somewhere for all that they did. Many of your investigators are learning the flaws in checking foreigners with possible terrorist connections. Buying of large amounts of fireworks and foreign travel should have been some red flags. It was also interesting how martial law was established briefly in Boston to catch the last bomber. Any number of incidents could be used to set up martial law whenever your authorities want to use their authority over your population. It will be such a martial law that could be used to takeover America. If you see enough terrorist activity to cause martial law, then My faithful will need to come to My refuges of protection.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2013/05/02/wednesday-april-24-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.