Monday 29 April 2013

Sunday, April 14, 2013

 

Sunday, April 14, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, I shine My Light of grace and love over all the people. It is unfortunate that all souls do not open their hearts to love Me because they have cold hearts. I cannot come into your heart unless you open the door from the inside. You know how much I love you, because you are witnesses of My death and Resurrection that I suffered for your sins. Just as I called out to St. Peter if he loved Me three times, so I ask all of you if you love Me as well. St. Peter denied Me three times, and I gave him an opportunity to repent and give his love to Me. So I realize in your weakened state that you have denied Me in your sins. I also give all people an opportunity to come to Me and have their sins forgiven in Confession. Once you repent, then you will be forgiven, and My grace will be restored to your soul. You can show your love for Me in your prayers, coming to Mass, and seeking forgiveness in Confession. When you love Me, you can also share your love with all of your neighbors in helping them with their needs. So let your cold hearts melt in My love, and greet Me with open arms into your heart and soul. Once My love permeates your life, and you allow Me to lead you, you will find all of your crosses will be lighter. As Simon helped Me to carry My cross, so I will be helping you in carrying your cross of life.”

Monday, April 15, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, you are still celebrating My Easter feast of My glorious Resurrection. This ‘V’ in the vision is for My victory over sin and death. I know you are weak in your sins, and I have given you My sacrament of Penance so you can confess your sins in seeking My forgiveness. I have conquered the devil because I am more powerful than him. This is why you should not fear evil because when you are with Me, I can help defend you from the devil’s temptations. Do not endanger your souls in occasions of sin, but avoid such places that tempt you. I am asking you to live holy lives as you follow My direction. My ways are better than man’s ways. My victory over sin and death has also allowed souls, who are purified, to enter the gates of heaven for all eternity. I love all of My people, and this is why I have died for your sins, so you can have salvation from the evil of the world. With My help, you can save your soul from hell, and strive to be with Me in heaven one day. Heaven should be the goal of every soul. Heaven rejoices over every soul that converts its life to follow Me instead of the evil of the world. Then when you come to heaven, We can celebrate your victory of being crowned a saint in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, there are two paths in life. One road can lead you to heaven, while the other fork can lead to sin and hell. Following My path will be difficult for the body because I will lead you to holiness and a moral life. Leading a chaste life until marriage, may cause a restraint of your earthly desires, but you will be living in less occasion of sin. Those, who follow the path of their passions, are led to living together in the mortal sin of fornication. This lifestyle leads to continuous sin, and it will be hard to convert from an addiction to lust. If you truly love someone for who they are, you will not violate them with sex before marriage. You should be patient in your courtship. It is better that you get married in a relatively short time of a year or so because you will be tested with sinful desires. Do not follow other people who are living together just because they are living in sinful pleasures. Do not let people tell you that you are old-fashioned, because obeying My laws will reward you with My graces for a happy marriage. Those, who follow the path that I will lead you on, will be abiding in My love by their obedience. A good moral life will lead you to an eternal life with Me in heaven, but following your own ways could lead you on the wrong path to hell.”

Jesus said: “My people, this vision is showing you some of the details of the coming Warning or illumination of conscience that everyone will experience all over the earth at the same time. At that time people will see their soul bodies released outside of their physical bodies, and they will be outside of time. You could see how they were flying free into the clouds, and they shared an exhilarating feeling of freedom and joy. These souls were then drawn to My Light as they came before Me to receive their life review. After remembering their unforgiven sins, then they received their mini-judgment of either heaven, hell, or purgatory. These souls were told that if they did not change their lives, that this judgment would become their final judgment. This experience will cause many people to seek Confession for Catholics, or a need for repentance in others. This will be a glorious time to convert those souls, if they give Me their consent by changing their lives to follow Me. Rejoice that My mercy is being granted to every soul so each soul will be given an opportunity to save his or her soul from hell.”

 

Tuesday, April 16, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, you have seen several provocative incidents in North Korea that have alarmed the countries around them. This vision shows a preparation for another missile launch that has shown their capability for launching warheads for some distance. They also have tested nuclear weapons, but it is not evident that they have the ability to put nuclear warheads on their missiles. Many of the war games and troop movements could threaten peace with South Korea. I have given you a message that a war could break out soon. Two potential areas of conflict could involve America either in Korea or in the Middle East. Keep praying that such a war does not start, so many people would not be killed or get injured.”

 

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2013/04/18/tuesday-april-16-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.