Tuesday 23 April 2013

Friday, April 5, 2013

 

Friday, April 5, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, I appeared for the third time after My Resurrection on the Sea of Galilee where My apostles were fishing. I called out to them if they had caught anything to eat, and they answered, ‘No’. I told them to cast their net on the right side for a catch. After not catching anything all night, the apostles were amazed to have a large catch of fish. The Gospel writer even mentions 153 large fish, indicating My apostles would go out to teach all the nations about My Good News. Then they realized that it was I calling them on the shore. I prepared breakfast for them as I broke bread with them, and gave them baked fish. This reminded them of both the Last Supper, and when I multiplied the bread and fish for the 5,000 and the 4,000. I told the women at the tomb to tell My apostles that I would meet them at the Sea of Galilee, and this event was a fulfillment of My words. I kept appearing to My apostles to confirm that I had risen in the flesh with My wounds from the nails.”

Jesus said: “My people, when people have their Warning experience or when they die, their soul bodies are drawn to My Light. Once you come into My Light, you will face a life review where you cannot deny or rationalize your actions on earth because you are faced with the truth of what you did. You will see how I judged each one of your actions, both the good and the bad ones. At the end of your life review, you will be given a judgment of heaven, hell, or purgatory. Then you will have a taste of what your destination would be like. In the Warning you will be given a second chance to change your life. At your death I will ask you one last time if you love Me. Those, who refuse to love Me, will be sent to hell by their own choice. Those, who love Me, may require purification, but they will be with Me in heaven forever.”

Saturday, April 6, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, in today’s readings you are seeing a summary of the recent events. St. Peter and St. John healed the lame beggar in My Name, and the Sanhedrin did not know what to do with them. The Sanhedrin attempted to tell the apostles not to speak or heal in My Name. This chastisement just strengthened the faith of My apostles, as they answered that they would rather obey God than men. Even in your own day, it is better for My faithful to proclaim My Good News of salvation, than worry about being criticized by the godless men of your society. In the Gospel, St. Mark shows how I was not happy with the apostles’ reception of the news of My Resurrection in their unbelief. Their hearts were not understanding of My mission on earth until they saw Me appear to them in the upper room. I showed them My wounds from the nails, and I ate fish in their presence to prove that I was in the flesh and not a ghost. It took several of My appearances for My apostles to finally understand that I truly rose from the dead. This was My victory over sin and death, and it truly is Good News. I also told My apostles that they believed because they saw Me in the flesh, but blessed are those people who have not seen Me, and still they believe in My death and Resurrection.”

 

Sunday, April 7, 2013: (Divine Mercy Sunday)
Jesus said: “My people, I know that you are all suffering through your daily trials of your human condition, because I suffered them as well. This is why you are seeing everyone carrying his or her cross in church. Even when you commit sins against Me, you know that I am willing to forgive you with My Divine Mercy in Confession. It is not easy to struggle through life, but with My peace in your heart and soul, you will have the grace to endure any hardship. You have prayed your Divine Mercy novena, and have made an attempt to get to Confession to meet the requirements for this plenary indulgence. This blessing atones for any reparation due for your sins. Remember to pray in front of My Divine Mercy image so you can receive the blessings I will give you. Rejoice in My Divine Mercy for all that I do for you.”

Jesus said: “My people, this vision of receiving water from the well reminds you of the account when I met the woman at the well. I told her about her life, and I told her that I wanted to give her My ‘Living Water’ so she would not thirst again. After I died for mankind on the cross, I have given you My sacraments. I gave you Baptism and Penance so I can forgive your sins out of My Divine Mercy, and cleanse them from your soul. I have given you My Eucharist when you receive Me in Holy Communion. In St. John’s Gospel I told the people that unless you eat My Body and drink My Blood, you cannot have eternal life. I give you Myself in the consecrated bread and wine that are transformed into My Body and Blood. Receive the peace of My grace into your souls so you will be strengthened to fight any temptations of the devil. My Eucharist will also help to heal any damage done to your soul from your sins. Even as you receive My grace, I ask you to share your faith in helping to evangelize people around you. Many of you are seeking healings of the body, but when I heal you, I heal the whole person in both body and soul. Rejoice in My Divine Mercy which by this plenary indulgence, you have all reparation due for your sins taken away.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2013/04/18/sunday-april-7-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.