Wednesday 3 April 2013

Sunday, March 10, 2013

 

Sunday, March 10, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, the parable of the Prodigal Son shows the wayward son as drawn to earthly pleasures with his father’s money. When the money was gone, then he became a beggar for something to eat. This is true of all earthly things and pleasures in that they pass away very quickly, and they leave people empty and wanting. Deep down the soul is constantly seeking a spiritual peace that can only be satisfied in Me. Just as the son was seeking something to eat physically, many people are seeking the spiritual peace that they find when they receive My Bread of life in My Eucharist. When you have sinned grievously, you also are seeking God’s forgiveness in Confession. When the son returned, he was lost and now is found by his father. When a soul returns by conversion or re-conversion, that soul finds Me in My sacraments, and the soul is found and is protected from being lost in hell.”

Monday, March 11, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, just as you desire to save someone from a fire in a burning building, so you should also want to save someone’s soul from the flames of hell. You can see people’s behavior, especially if they are living together in sin, and they are not coming to Sunday Mass. You are not judging such people, but you know they are endangering their souls to judgment in hell. You need to reach out to such souls out of love, to warn them that they are risking their souls that could be judged by Me to hell. Even if you know they will not like you for telling them, you need to warn them about saving their souls because you love them. It is even harder to warn souls in your own family, but you do not want to see them go to hell. These souls will face a real wake-up call at the Warning, if they live that long. It is better to wake up souls now before it may be too late when they die.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing these three ugly demons that are trying to affect the outcome of the election of a new Pope. I will have My angels and the Holy Spirit watch over this current election. Even though you have a human element in this decision, My Church will be protected. I keep telling you that you will see a division in My Church where some clergy will follow a New Age schismatic church, and some will follow My faithful remnant. It is My faithful remnant that will keep My apostolic teachings, and they will go underground to avoid persecution. This division in My Church is not an easy thing to explain, but My faithful need to be warned so that they are not misled by New Age teachings and demons trying to affect their minds. As the Antichrist comes to power, My faithful will need to leave for My refuges. Be ready to leave at a moment’s notice.”

 

Tuesday, March 12, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel I healed a man at the pools of Bethesda on the Sabbath, and the Jews stirred up the people against Me for healing people on the Sabbath. Instead of rejoicing that someone was healed, the Jews were more interested in killing Me in order to stop My new teachings. This is just another instance that led up to My crucifixion on the cross. Healing water is an actual physical thing as at the grotto in Lourdes, France. There will also be healing spring water at all of My refuges. There were some healings at this pool in Israel when the angel stirred the water. Water is also a spiritual sacramental when it is blessed into holy water. You use water also in the rite of Baptism. Holy water and blessed salt can be used to fight off the demons. Water is an essential need for the body to survive, which is why fresh water is needed for everyone. Give praise to Me for all the people who are healed and blessed with holy water.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are quite comfortable in your present living conditions because you have control over your heating and cooling, and many other comforts. When you come to My refuges, you may have to bear some inconveniences for not enough heat in the winter, and little cooling in the summer heat. Your meals will be at different times, and you may have to eat different foods than you are used to. Even showers may not always be available, especially little hot water. Many of these things may not be hard to bear, given a danger to your life as an alternative. This penance of living a rustic life will only be for a short time of less than 3½ years. Those, who are faithful, will have their health restored, and a beautiful reward in My Era of Peace and in heaven. Keep following My Commandments, and keep your souls cleansed with frequent Confession. By letting Me run your life, you will have eternal life with Me in heaven. Your time in My Era of Peace and in heaven, will be more rewarding than any earthly comfort or pleasure.”

 

Wednesday, March 13, 2013:
God the Father said: “I AM who AM is here to describe My side of the Gospel for those who think I am a stern Father. I sent many prophets and leaders to Israel to lead them on the right path, but they refused to listen, and they killed many of the prophets. I did not condemn individuals, but the general people had to see some punishment because Israel kept falling into idolatry against Me. I am love and mercy as much as My Son, Jesus, and I did many things out of love for saving the souls of My people. The most loving act is that I sent My only Begotten Son to save the people from their sins through His sacrifice. Even in your evil society of today, My Son and I are warning your people to repent and stop your abortions. Our justice will again be called down in punishment for your sins. Evil will have its hour for a short time, but then the evil ones will be cast into hell when they face the Comet of Chastisement. My faithful will be protected, but a harsh punishment is coming because of your sins and a reluctance to repent of them. We love man, but the evil ones will meet Our justice.”

Jesus said: “My people, this scene shows a funeral procession of a head of state that died from an accident or an act of violence. You have seen several shooting incidents with various leaders, and even with Pope John Paul II. With so many recent gun incidents, it is possible that an assassin could be chipped to perform such a killing. Even when the Antichrist comes into power, he will do away with the current world leaders so he could put his own people in power. When leaders leave their office, the people usually have an election to replace them. Getting a fair election is becoming a difficulty in many countries. Pray for your leaders so they can be protected from any terrorist attack.”

 

Thursday, March 14, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel of St. John, he speaks about My words as an extension of the law of Moses. My words of love of God and love of neighbor are a fulfillment of the Ten Commandments. Moses was with Me on Mt. Tabor in My Transfiguration to give witness to My words, but I am also a witness to God the Father because I am His only Begotten Son. I was sent to the earth to save the souls of mankind from their sins. In a few weeks you will read about My sacrifice on the cross in Holy Week. My sacrifice is the ultimate sacrifice of an unblemished Lamb, as I was sinless. St. John’s Gospel focuses more on My Divinity as the Second Person of the Blessed Trinity, and the Son of God. It was because I claimed to be God’s Son that the Jews wanted to kill Me for being a blasphemer, but in actuality I spoke the truth. Even so, the Jews did not believe Me because they thought that they knew My origins from Nazareth. They did not realize that I was born in Bethlehem, and that everything that I did was foretold in the Scriptures. Believe that I am truly God’s Son, for God has truly visited His people and has brought salvation to everyone who accepts Him.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, you are all happy to have a new Pope, and many were surprised by the election of a Cardinal from Argentina. Some were also amazed at his humility in having the people pray for him, and that he took local transportation. He also chose St. Francis of Assisi as his name for Pope. You are being blessed with someone who treasures the Eucharist and My Blessed Mother. He is outside the Vatican, and he will have a chance to heal any problems in My Church. My faithful need to pray for the success of his papacy.”

Jesus said: “My people, everyone cannot endure a true monastic life, but prayer and fasting is a Lenten style of life. During Lent it is good to think of repenting as you come to Confession. If everyone repented of their sins, America could be saved, much like Nineveh was spared. Keep praying for the conversion of sinners and the stoppage of abortion.”

Jesus said: “My people, one of your most important rights is to be able to worship Me freely in public. As many of your individual rights are being challenged, this right of freedom of religion is being harassed by atheists. The devil and his workers are doing everything to eliminate My Name in public prayer and the display of My Ten Commandments. As America turns its back on Me, My faithful will see an increase in persecution until you will need to have secret prayer meetings in the homes, and eventually at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, the Warning will bring everyone before Me at the same time, so each person can focus on the unforgiven sins seen in that person’s life review. This will be a wake-up call to see the direction where each soul is headed. After your life review, each person will witness the destination of his or her judgment of heaven, hell, or purgatory, and see what it is like in that place. This will not only be a preparation to change one’s life, but it will be a preparation to endure the coming tribulation of the Antichrist. Avoid taking the mark of the beast and do not worship him. Call on My help to save your soul from hell and the demons.”

Jesus said: “My people, in the Bible it talks about not following false prophets, and to avoid those who are preaching heresies. My faithful need to be well read in the Scriptures by Bible study so you can recognize any false teachers who may mislead the people in the end times. Be especially watchful of anyone who teaches New Age principles who worships things and not Me. At times curiosity in New Age and the occult can mislead people away from Me. Stand your ground, and defend your faith in Me, regardless of how much you are criticized.”

Jesus said: “My people, I told you that Satan’s time is running out, so the evil people will be moving quickly to allow the Antichrist to have his hour. Events will be changing, and the persecution of Christians and patriots will be getting worse. When your very lives will be threatened, you will need to collect your things and allow My angels to lead you to My refuges of protection. You saw how quickly Hitler took over, and the Jews were quickly restricted of their rights and were systematically eliminated. You will see the same death threats in detention center death camps carried out against Christians, so be prepared to go into hiding at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have just a week or so of Lent left, so keep praying and offering up your penances to Me on My cross. Prepare to attend the Holy Week services so you can fully appreciate how much I suffered for each soul out of love for you. This gift of My suffering is My gift to all souls, so accept Me into your lives so you can be saved from hell and be with Me in heaven.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2013/03/22/thursday-march-14-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.