Friday 5 April 2013

Friday, March 15, 2013

 

Friday, March 15, 2013:
St. Therese said: “My dear son, you have been busy in praying my novenas both for your new DVD and for your friend’s request from the bishop. You also were proper in continuing your prayers of thanksgiving for prayers answered. I directed your prayer requests to Jesus, as I was your intercessor. I have helped you in many ways as your spiritual director. Keep attending Mass, your Adoration, and praying your daily prayers, and Our Lord will look kindly over your evangelization efforts. You also are watchful in your monthly Confessions and your almsgiving. I have heard your prayers for a successful sharing of Jesus’ messages at your talks. The Holy Spirit will give you what to say at your meetings. You are doing a beautiful work in sharing Jesus’ messages and warnings for these end times. Keep close to my Jesus in His Blessed Sacrament, and He will guide you in your work.”

Saturday, March 16, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading you read how the people plotted to kill Jeremiah because they did not want to hear his words of how I was displeased with their sins. They did not want to repent. In a similar way the Jews plotted to kill Me because I healed people on the Sabbath, and I told them that I was God’s Son. Also, today the one world people are plotting to kill all Christians for their new world order. This vision of an underground church is how My faithful will need to hide from the coming persecution. Eventually, you will need to come to My refuges of protection because of the evil ones who will be trying to kill you. Trust in Me and My angels to provide for your needs at My refuges during the tribulation of the Antichrist.”

To Margaret: Jesus said: “My dear daughter, thank you for being faithful to the mission that I have asked of you. There will be faithful people led to your dwelling so you can share a place of protection for them. I will send angels of protection to shield your home from the evil ones. The angels will give you Holy Communion every day and provide for your food and water. Keep trusting in My Word through the coming trial.”

 

Sunday, March 17, 2013: (St. Patrick’s Day)
St. Patrick said: “My dear son, I am happy to greet all of you on my feast day, but Sunday Mass has taken precedence over my celebration in church. A while ago, I invited you to Ireland, the land of your family’s heritage. You also saw your family briefly with your father, your grandfather, Adelaide, and the rest of your family. I was happy that you had two opportunities to visit Ireland. I came to Ireland as a foreigner so I could spread the Catholic faith there. Many Irish Catholics have immigrated to America, as your great grandfather. I only pray that my Irish adopted people can stay close to Jesus in their Christian beliefs. I know you like to wear green to honor me, but also remember the shamrock as a belief in the Three Persons of the Blessed Trinity. I love all of you, and I have a special love for the Irish people. America is a blend of many ethnic backgrounds, and it is blessed in many ways. The people of America need to repent of their sins, or they will lose their blessings. Keep faithful to Jesus, and keep remembering your family’s heritage in Ireland because it is who you are.”

 

Monday, March 18, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, this shrine will be a refuge for the people to come, and My Blessed Mother and I will keep Gordon company for taking on watching over these grounds. The stream of water on these grounds will not go dry so the people will have water during the tribulation. You will have angels and My luminous cross here to provide for the people. They will provide bedding and multiply food for the people. The angels will bring you Holy Communion daily if you do not have a priest. Rejoice that My Blessed Mother and I are watching over this shrine with a mantle of invisibility to the evil ones.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are celebrating the feast of My foster father, St. Joseph, in how he was shown by an angel to lead the Holy Family to Egypt to avoid having Herod kill Me. Herod killed all the new born boys and they are called the Holy Innocents. In the vision you are seeing all the aborted babies, and how serious these killings are because you have killed more babies than all of those killed in your wars. Every country, like America, is responsible for all the babies who were killed because of your abortion decision in your Supreme Court. You need to keep praying and struggling to stop the abortions in America. You have tried to have the mothers at the abortion clinics change their minds, but such sidewalk counseling is difficult. America will suffer a punishment as a nation for all of these killings.”

 

Tuesday, March 19, 2013: (St. Joseph)
Jesus said: “My people, St. Joseph was a protector of the Holy Family as he led us to Egypt. You can also call on him to protect your family as well. He also was a good teacher, as he taught Me the carpenter trade. In the Gospel, St. Joseph was instructed by an angel to accept My Blessed Mother into his home, even though she was with child by the Holy Spirit. He was very trusting in God, no matter what difficulties he encountered. He had to take My Blessed Mother to Bethlehem to register, and he had to suffer the embarrassment of having Me born in a stable. Many of you can have trust in Me like St. Joseph did, by imitating his simple ways of faith. Keep your peace, despite all of the trials of life, and trust in Me for all of your needs.”

 

Sunday, March 24, 2013: (Palm Sunday or Passion Sunday)
Jesus said: “My people, you have two names for this Sunday because the people at first greeted Me into Jerusalem with palms. Then when evil had its hour, the Jewish leaders gave Me over to Pilate and the Romans, claiming I was a blasphemer. From then on, now you are reading about My passion, and how I was scourged and crucified on the cross. Passion Sunday is a long reading, but it is important to notice the details of how St. Peter denied Me three times, and how Judas betrayed Me with a kiss. Both were in remorse for their actions, but St. Peter repented, while Judas hung himself. My apostles were frightened by all of these events, and they hid in the upper room for fear of their lives. They did not realize how I would truly rise from the dead as I prophesied to them several times. Take time to come to the Holy Week services so you can walk with Me at the Stations on the way to Calvary.”

 

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2013/04/03/sunday-march-24-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.