Sunday 25 September 2011

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

 

Tuesday, September 13, 2011: (St. John Chrysostom)
Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel when the widow’s only son died, I was moved with compassion to raise him from the dead so she could be supported in her old age. Her son could then start a new life just as in the vision when now he will have a new slate when all of his past life was wiped away. When My faithful come to Confession for the forgiveness of their sins, they too, have their sins wiped away, and they can have a new start with a fresh clean slate. When you come out of the confessional, you feel new and refreshed with grace in your souls. Work to keep your souls pure and full of grace by frequent Confession of at least once a month. By being open to following My Will, you will be able to carry out the mission that I have given you.”

Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel I raised the son of a widow from the dead, and the people were amazed at My Divine powers. There were many other miracles that were also amazing to the crowds and My apostles. I saved the most amazing miracle for the end when I resurrected from the dead. Even My people can witness the burning energy from My Body that burned the Shroud of My burial. This miracle of My death and Resurrection is how I brought salvation to all souls who want to come to Me for the forgiveness of their sins. Now that you have seen the power of My Divinity, you can understand the vision that portrays Me as your King on a throne. Because of My miracles, the people recognized that God is in their midst. It takes Divine power to raise someone from the dead. I am truly the giver and taker of life, so when people kill others, they are violating the mission that I had for those that were killed. Give praise and glory to your King who reigns in heaven with My angels and saints.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/09/22/tuesday-september-13-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.