Thursday 2 February 2023

Pilots are dying at Southwest Airlines at over 6X the normal rate after the COVID vaccines rolled out

Source:

https://dailyclout.io/pilots-are-dying-at-southwest-airlines-at-over-6x-the-normal-rate-after-the-covid-vaccines-rolled-out/

January 27, 2023 • by Steve Kirsch

I thought the vaccines were supposed to reduce death not increase it! I just asked the FAA for their comment on this. Here’s what I wrote:

If they respond, I’ll post their response here.

The FAA wants a war, so I’m going to give them one

I’m not going to let the FAA get away with ignoring all the deaths and disabilities.

I’m willing to pay people $5 per name who sign our FAA petition to investigate these injuries. All you do is stand right outside the Crew security checkpoint and hand out the fliers. I’ll pay you $5 for any flight attendant/pilot who signs the petition. So you can earn $50/hr or even more and work your own hours. And you’ll be doing a huge public service.

I will then pay all costs for 20,000 of these people to come demonstrate outside of FAA headquarters.

If 20,000 doesn’t work, then we’ll try 40,000 people. Whatever it takes for these people to investigate.

The protest will end when the FAA agrees to investigate the injuries. Please let me know if you are interested in this offer to help me collect names:

Poll: Would you be interested in handing out fliers at the airport CREW security checkpoint asking people to sign our petition to the FAA to ask them to investigate pilot/flight attendant deaths and disability related to the COVID vaccine? I’ll pay $5 per name.

Let Steve Kirsch know on his Substack page:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.