Tuesday 26 April 2011

Final Tally on $50 Silver and $2,500 Gold Report

 

I just recommended subscribers bag the first round of gains on the “11 Gold and Silver Champions for 2011″ report. I’ve also been closing the book and/or adjusting other open reports. One report that I closed out recently was the “$50 Silver and $2,500 Gold” report, which was issued on October 8, 2010. I recommended one round of gains on February 24, and just recommended subscribers close the last of those positions on April 19th.

That report did really well. If you were a subscriber, your own gains will depend on your own entry and exit points. But I track $4,858 in closed gains (before commissions) on a portfolio that cost a $24,222.50 investment, plus the cost of the original report (it was complimentary for Red-Hot Global Resources subscribers, but could also be purchased separately).

That’s a return of 20.5%, and soundly beats the returns in the S&P 500, gold, or the Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX: 60.39 -0.85 -1.39%) over the same time frame.

Here’s a comparative chart …

I can only hope the “11 Gold and Silver Champions for 2011″ report does as well. But considering the big gains subscribers should have been able to bank yesterday, if they acted on my recommendation, we’re off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.