Thursday 21 February 2013

Friday, February 1, 2013

 

Friday, February 1, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, I have told you many times that everything that I create is perfect, while everything that man makes is imperfect. Man in his ignorant pride thinks that he can make crops more perfect than Me which is already absurd, but it is even an insult to Me. All that I create is balanced with nature, but man’s crops, like your medicines, have side affects that do not balance with nature. Currently, most of your corn and soybeans crops are genetically modified, and this is causing an increase in cancer, allergies, and digestive tract problems. Your scientists have changed the DNA of corn by adding Roundup, a herbicide and bug killer. The DNA of Roundup is combined with the DNA of corn so when the corn grows, it produces Roundup that kills weeds and bugs. It kills bugs by exploding their stomachs. So when humans eat this corn, it makes small holes in their stomachs where undigested food escapes into your blood stream. This is what causes some of your allergies and digestive tract problems. Your body does not recognize this corn with a different DNA, so your body rejects it, and this can cause cancers. My faithful would be better off not eating these GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) crops, and instead they should eat more organic grown food. It is hard to avoid these artificial foods because they have been blended into many products that you use. Be aware of these adulterated foods, and try to eat fresh fruits and vegetables. This is also why you need to build up your immune systems with Hawthorn, herbs, and vitamins. Man should stop altering My perfect crops, or you will get worse diseases as a result.”

Jesus said: “My people, there are many beautiful processions that people take part in to celebrate My Blessed Mother’s feast days, and to celebrate blessings of My Blessed Sacrament. In the vision you celebrated the 70th Anniversary of Fatima in Portugal back in 1987. You have also celebrated St. Anne’s feast day on July 26, 2012 with a candlelight procession in Canada. The last procession is where your priest blessed all of your Adoration members with My Blessed Sacrament. Celebrations of My saints and My Blessed Sacrament keep you close to Me in your daily lives. I love My nightly adorers for all the times that they thought enough of Me to make their frequent visits. Many of My adorers gain extra graces for all the hours that they spent adoring My Eucharist. When you love someone so much, you want to be in that person’s presence as much as possible. Loving your Lord is so pleasing to Me that you are storing up graces as a heavenly treasure. I love everyone very much, but I have a soft spot in My Heart for those faithful who come frequently to My tabernacle in Adoration. Encourage people to visit Me in My tabernacle, and they too will receive many blessings.”

Saturday, February 2, 2013: (Presentation of Jesus in the Temple)
Jesus said: “My people, there is joy at first when the candles were blessed and gave their light after being lit. After My parents brought Me to the Temple, you read how Simeon and Anna had their patience rewarded in seeing their Savior. In the vision you saw the candles blown out to represent the lives of the Holy Innocents that were snuffed out by Herod in his attempt to kill Me. By the grace of My Father in heaven, St. Joseph received a dream by an angel that told him to take the Holy Family to Egypt to avoid Herod’s desire of killing Me. This snuffing out of life is continuing with all of the many abortions being committed even now because of your liberal death culture that is led by Satan. It is shameful that America has legalized the killing of babies in the womb. This continuous killing is why in My justice I will allow the one world people to take over America in punishment for killing My little ones. Some of My faithful have been fighting this evil decision for many years, and I thank all of you for your efforts on behalf of the unborn. Continue to pray for the stoppage of abortion, and keep protesting this injustice at your abortion clinics. In the end I will have My victory against these evil ones, and My faithful will be vindicated.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have been seeing an unusual number of killings that were using assault rifles, and the shooters committed suicide when their killings were done. In the vision you are seeing microwaves and voices controlling a killer with a chip implanted in their body. This technology is already available, and it has been used by the military and secret agencies. Some assassins are purposely given two identities to hide their killing intentions. If some one world people want to create crimes against innocent children to get gun laws passed, this technology could be used on anyone that was chipped on purpose. Some of these crimes have been committed, and the killer was killed to hide any evidence. When you look at the eyes of these killers, you can see that they do not look normal. The one world people are known for their technique of create the problem, and then create their desired solution. By controlling people with chips, they can be used as robots to serve these evil masters. This is why these same evil people want to put chips in everyone to control them against their free will. This is why My faithful need to refuse any chip in the body, even if they threaten to kill you. I will warn My people when it is time to come to My refuges so the men in black cannot capture you. Rejoice that I am protecting you from the ruthless one world people who want to kill all Christians and patriots.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2013/02/06/saturday-february-2-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.