Tuesday 19 February 2013

Thursday, January 31, 2013

 

Thursday, January 31, 2013: (St. John Bosco)
Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a steady attack on all of your rights from gun ownership, legal voting, freedom of religion, and states rights over Health Care. The current debate over certain rifles and ammunition will only affect most of your law abiding citizens because thieves and drug runners will find weapons on the black market or steal them. Your Second Amendment is a right to bear arms not only from personal harm, but also from your own government. It is the intention of the one world people to take away all guns so they can easily take over America. This happened when Poland was disarmed, and it was taken over by Hitler. I do not want My people to kill others, but immediate self-defense of your family is recognized. Once your life is in danger, I will have My angels put an invisible shield over you on your way to My refuges. In this way you will be protected without using guns to defend yourselves. Keep praying for peace to avoid war.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, there has been questions raised on why your country is sending planes and tanks to Egypt that is under control of the Moslem Brotherhood which hates Israel. There are also plans by your Administration to get rid of most of your nuclear weapons. This goes along with taking away your guns so America can be easily taken over by the one world people. Those, who are heading your Defense Department, are determined to weaken your defenses as soon as possible. Be aware of these moves aimed at a takeover of your country.”

Jesus said: “My people, your liberal governors are pushing gay marriage laws, laws against guns, laws legalizing marijuana, and a few promoting euthanasia. Many of these issues are a sign of how America is becoming more corrupt in many areas. Abortion is another stain on your souls, and those favoring the death culture are continuing to try and kill babies and the elderly. Once your Health Care Law is mandated, you could see more mercy killing to save money over a certain age. The morals of your country are so low that your liberal legislators are able to pass more evil legislation. If My faithful do not fight these evil ones, then the evil ones will take away all of your rights.”

Jesus said: “My people, some of your states are resisting any expansion of Medicaid for the millions of poor who are not covered by a medical plan. There is also concern that current employers may try to drop their health plans to avoid paying these benefits. Benefits have been expanded so much for Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid that these programs are costing much more than can be financed by your current taxes. Many doctors are concerned with being forced to take on more new patients than can be handled with the time and offices available. This will be just the beginning of rationed care where the elderly will have a harder time for their care to be handled. Not only are there problems with national health care, but the costs will be larger than planned.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen chips in the body as a mandate in the early drafts of this Health Care Law. It is a plan of the one world people to chip everyone, and the government may soon force mandatory chips on your citizens. These chips should be avoided at all costs because they could control your free will and turn you into robots. I have warned My faithful to refuse this mark of the beast being placed in your body. When your government makes chips in the body mandatory, then you are to call on Me, and I will have your guardian angels lead you to My refuges of protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have told you that many one world people worship Satan and are directly taking orders from him. This is why you are seeing every attempt to remove My Name and holy things out of your society. As the persecution of Christians worsens, there will be more attacks on your churches to close them with taxes and regulations. Forcing religious institutions to give out birth control devices is just the beginning. Eventually, My faithful will be forced to pray only at their homes. Christians will be singled out for ridicule for jobs, Federal aid, and no food or Social Security without a chip in the body. You will be coming to My refuges sooner than you think.”

Jesus said: “My people, once Christians are sought out for purging like the Jews were in Germany, My faithful will be forced to come to My refuges. Once I call you to My refuges, you are to take your things and leave before the evil ones try to kill you. Your angels will protect you with an invisible shield both on the way and at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, do not be afraid of the coming tribulation because those, who are faithful, will be on their way to heaven. Some of you may be martyred, but I will lessen your pain and you will become instant saints in heaven. Those, who come to My refuges, will need to endure a rustic living for less than 3½ years. At the end of the tribulation I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace, and later into heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are in a battle to save as many souls from hell as you can. After My Warning, many souls will be seeking confession of their sins. Priests will be working overtime to give Confession to the people. This will be the best time to evangelize your family members who are away from the Church. Ask My help to convert them with persuasive arguments by the power of the Holy Spirit. Those, who refuse My help, could be lost. Pray for all souls to be open to conversion, especially after My Warning.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2013/02/06/thursday-january-31-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.