Saturday 9 February 2013

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

 

Wednesday, January 16, 2013: (Elizabeth T. Memorial Mass)
Jesus said: “My people, it is difficult to see someone suffer for years with a terminal illness. Betty was graceful in accepting all that she had to deal with in life. She was a loving and kind lady with all of her adopted family. She still loves all of you, and she will be praying for you. It is even hard for her parents to bury their daughter at a relatively young age. Pray for her husband and step-children as they mourn Betty’s loss. It was good for the Parish people to support the parents and Betty’s family. Be grateful to have had the gift of her life to everyone.”

Jesus said: “My people, you offer your prayers and deeds up to Me in your morning offering. Every day at Mass I offer Myself up to you by multiplying My very Presence in every consecrated Host. I am still suffering on the cross as I take on your pain, and the pain that I suffer for everyone’s sins. If you, who are imperfect, know how to give good gifts to your children, imagine how much more your Father in heaven knows how to share the best gift that He could give you in Me in My Eucharist. My Blessed Sacrament contains My very Presence, and you receive Me intimately into your soul every time you receive Me worthily in Holy Communion. So I ask you every day to pick up your cross of daily suffering, and share your pain with Me on My cross.”

Jesus said: “My people, you may think that the evil ones are in control as they force their way against the people. I am only allowing them to control things so far because I am protecting your souls from this evil world. The Antichrist will have his short reign over the people, and there will be many evil injustices until I come on the clouds. When you see in the vision how this large machine crashes down the hill, this is when I will bring My Comet of Chastisement to destroy the evil beast’s empire. I will cast the evil ones into hell, and I will renew the earth so I can bring My people into My Era of Peace. Trust in Me that My victory will come after a short reign of the Antichrist. My faithful will have their reward in My Era of Peace and later in heaven.”

Thursday, January 17, 2013: (St. Anthony, abbot)
Jesus said: “My people, you are not here on this earth just to please yourself in your comforts, but you are here to know, love, and serve Me. It is hard to serve Me unless you give your will over to Me, and allow Me to be the Master of your life. When you truly believe in Me and are living a true Christian life, then you will not be afraid to go outside of your comfort zone to help people. It is somewhat easy to fulfill your Sunday Mass obligation and make a donation to the church. It takes spiritual fortitude to pray to Me every day, come to daily Mass, make an attempt to visit Me at Adoration, confess your sins at least once a month, and reach out to evangelize souls or help the poor. Those, who help evangelize souls to save them from hell, are providing a beautiful service for Me, because saving souls should be your highest calling as a Christian. Do not worry or be elated that you may be in a minority in helping Me, but remember that those, who labor to help souls, are storing treasure in heaven for their judgment.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing thieves becoming bold, and drug cartels using guns for revenge. This is why some Americans have guns for protection. Now with pending new gun laws, some are buying guns while they can. There is a new threat coming as the Second Amendment is under attack from your liberal leaders and media. This antagonizing of gun owners could create a revolution over the right to bear arms. I told you that the one world people’s agenda is to remove your guns, and they will use any means to get their way. If you see killing and chaos in the streets, then My faithful will need to leave for the safety of My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen some record high temperatures right after some major snow storms. You also have seen tornadoes and violent storms in your Southern states during winter. All of these unusual jet stream movements have all the signatures of being manipulated by the HAARP machine. You are already on your ninth unusual snowstorm on the backside of violent weather. These storms are causing damage and disruptions to your infrastructures. It is hard to fight these storm creations when your media does not even recognize that a microwave machine can change your weather so drastically.”

Jesus said: “My people, because of this inauguration ceremony, your Right to Life march had to be put off until Friday. It is a tragedy that this President even supports infanticide, and his swearing in ceremony is a day before the anniversary of the Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion. Even with all of the protests against abortion, there has been very little progress, as millions of babies are still being killed by abortion every year. Keep praying to stop abortion, as these killings are bringing My judgment against America.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have told you that the battle between good and evil will become more apparent as time goes on. Persecution of Christians and patriots is getting worse as the one world people will be doing everything to single them out like the Germans persecuted the Jews. On one side you are seeing the government preparing more detention death camps for those who are against their new world order. Your leaders are also stocking underground cities for protection during the coming revolution. On the other side, I am leading many of My faithful to set up refuges of protection where I will protect the faithful and provide food and bedding for those who are called to My refuges. See this activity as a sign of the coming tribulation.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have been giving you messages for many years to prepare My faithful for this coming trial led by the Antichrist. It is not easy to prepare to leave your homes for the protection of My refuges. I have also warned you that a time will come when the evil ones will try and force a mark of the beast on everyone as a computer chip in the body, just as in your Health Care law. You will also see a division in My Church between a schismatic church teaching New Age, and My faithful remnant. As you see mandatory chips in the body and martial law being enforced, I will warn My faithful that it is time to leave for My refuges by following your guardian angels. Fear not this time because My invisible shield will protect you.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am the only source of peace for your hearts and souls. I give you this peace in the grace of My sacraments. Do not let anything in this world disturb this peace that I have given you. In this coming trial there will be some faithful who will be martyred for their faith in Me. I will lessen the pain that they will suffer, and they will become instant saints in heaven. The rest of My faithful will be protected at My refuges by My angels. At the end of the tribulation I will lift up My faithful into the air so they are not killed by My Comet of Chastisement. I will cast the evil ones into hell, and renew the earth. Then I will lead My faithful down into My Era of Peace.”

Jesus said: “My people, the evil one world people and the Antichrist are forming their new world order in a ruthless manner. Just as all will seem hopeless before their power, I will then bring My victory that will end their reign by casting this whole evil lot into hell. These evil ones will suffer plagues of fire and scorpions on earth as a living hell before they are cast into the eternal flames of hell. Do not watch My judgment, but know that these evil ones will pay an eternal punishment for all their killings on earth.”

 

Friday, January 18, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel I healed the paralytic man both in his sins and in his body. Some onlookers were thinking that only God could forgive sins. Little did they know that I truly am God, and I healed the whole man both body and soul. In order to receive a healing, the person to be healed needs to have faith that I could heal that person. Not only did this man have faith in My healing power, but so did the four men who were carrying their friend on a mat. They were so intent on seeing Me that they made an opening in the roof to let the paralytic down to Me because of a large crowd. I wish that everyone had this faith in My healing. This is why I healed only a few people in My hometown because they did not believe in Me. When the people saw the paralytic man get up and walk, they were astounded in what they saw. Even after seeing My miracles of healing, My calming of the storm, and My walking on water, still the people did not understand that I was the Son of God until My Resurrection. My apostles finally believed, but many Jews still do not accept My Divinity in their midst. All of the prophecies in the Old Testament were fulfilled in My first coming. All of the prophecies of the New Testament will be fulfilled when I return on the clouds.”

Jesus said: “My people, in many cases where I healed people, I could feel their pain and I reached out to them. It is important that people have faith so I could heal them. You are seeing Me still suffer on My cross because I am making up for people’s sins, and I am joining their suffering with My own. It is not easy in life to suffer chronic bone or muscle aches. I ask people to offer up all of their pain and trials in life to Me so they can share it with My suffering on My cross. In a similar way I ask people to fast from food or something you like on Wednesdays and Fridays as a little penance for your sins or the sins of others. You will be starting your Lenten fasting soon. This is a good time in Lent to detach yourself from any earthly pleasures. The more you can die to self in your earthly desires, the closer you will come to Me in perfecting your spiritual life.”

 

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2013/01/23/friday-january-18-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.