Saturday 16 March 2013

Thursday, February 14, 2013

 

Thursday, February 14, 2013:(St. Cyril & Sts. Methodius, Valentine)
Jesus said: “My people, this vision of ever flowing water represents how I am constantly pouring out My graces on My people to help them in life. The millstone grinds the wheat into flour which is used to make the bread that the priest consecrates into My Body and Blood at the Mass. My Eucharist is also shared with My people at every Mass. In My tabernacle I am always available to you both to worship and console you in your daily trials. Coming to daily Mass could be a nice addition to your Lenten devotions. Remember to make a little extra time for Me in your days of Lent by praying your ‘Imitations of Christ’, your Lenten books, Pieta prayers, or your Liturgy of the Hours. Fasting and offering up some penances can help you make this Lent fruitful for your spiritual life. Also make an attempt to help people around you who are in need of your assistance. All of your good works will store up treasure for you in heaven.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, you have been watching the drama going on with over 3,000 people on a cruise ship where the engines stopped and there was no electricity. The people had no lights but emergency lights, food and water were scarce, and the bathrooms were not working. My people on land have experienced power outages when many of your comforts were not working. You have had to use wood fireplaces and kerosene burners for heat. These experiences are preparing you for your time at My refuges when you may have little heat in the winter and no air conditioning in the summer. Most refuges will not have electricity, and all of your needs will be more difficult to find. You may have lamp light, deer for meat, and daily Communion from My angels. The refuge time will be your purgatory suffering on earth.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are now seeing the beginning of a battle in Congress over carrying out the cuts that were voted on last year. One side is pushing legislation to stop the cuts, while the other side wants the cuts to go through. While the sequester cuts are being blamed for possibly causing a recession, there is an exaggeration of these effects when budgets have risen 30% in the last several years. Without some cuts and reform, America’s deficits will continue to increase your National Debt. Pray that your Congress will make the right choices for your country.”

Jesus said: “My people, this election of another Pope is an unusual event in My Church since most Popes have not resigned. Pray for the Holy Spirit to guide the Cardinals in their choice of another Pope.”

Jesus said: “My people, many of you viewed the two lightning strikes on the dome of the Vatican hours after Pope Benedict announced his coming resignation. Tomorrow there is an asteroid that will come within 17,000 miles of the earth. Comets will come by the earth in March and December of this year. All of these events could be taken as omens of things to come. I have warned My faithful to have some food on hand for any shortages, and to have a backpack ready to leave for My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My son, keep working on the preparations for your DVD and continue praying your novena prayers to St. Therese for help in protecting you from any demon attacks. Time is growing short for your evangelization efforts, and you need to work on converting souls as much as you can. Lent is a good time to encourage people to repent of their sins in Confession. Once your DVD is ready, you could start spreading copies to all the people who will accept them.”

Jesus said: “My people, this Scripture of Jonah is a good lesson for Lent. Jonah was given a mission to warn Nineveh that in forty days that town would be destroyed if it did not repent. Once he delivered God’s message, the ruler of that town relented, and everyone had to put on sackcloth and ashes to show God that they were changing their lives. Once I saw that the people were truly repenting of their sins, I discontinued My plan to destroy Nineveh. This is a good lesson for America and other countries where the people also need to repent and stop their abortions and sexual sins. If America does not repent, the one world people will be allowed to take over your country. Pray for sinners and for your country to turn away from its sins.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are just getting used to your fasting and Lenten devotions that can help you spiritually to change your life’s habits. By making acts of self-denial, and truly making Me the Master of your lives, you can make strides to improve your holiness. It is your soul that lives on past this life on earth. It is important to keep your soul pure so you are always ready to meet Me at your judgment. Use this Lenten time to change your lives of sin back to lives of holiness so you can be closer to Me.”

Friday, February 15, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, all over the world My Church is in more of a prayerful mode in keeping with the fasting and prayers of Lent. In this Lenten Season there is more concern as well in the resigning of Pope Benedict. At the end of the month when he resigns, the Cardinals will be called on to choose another Pope for this time. The vision of the clergy dressed in gold represents when there will be a celebration of electing a new Pope. This celebration will be short lived because there will be some world wide concerns over the stability of the finances in many countries. Be prepared for some major events this year that could shake the faith of many people. Trust in Me and have no fear of these events because if your lives are in danger, I will tell you when it is time to come to My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am reminding you of a strange light that occurred before the start of World War II that was foretold by My Blessed Mother. You could do some research to validate the explanation of this prophecy. The reason that I am bringing this example up, is because this recent meteor, hitting in Russia, is another sign of another war that has the potential to involve several nations. Your country has many nuclear weapons and a considerable Navy of aircraft carriers and submarines. America spends more money on defense than any other nation, and any major war could include your involvement. There are many possible problems with Iran and North Korea. Defending Israel from its neighbors could be another problem. If the evil ones want to reduce the population, a major war could kill many people, especially if Israel defended itself with nuclear weapons. Pray for peace, but war could happen at any time.”

Saturday, February 16, 2013: (Memorial Mass for Tony Cubello)
Tony said: “My dear friends, I am happy to be with all of you in spirit, and I love all of you so much. I am giving you my last blessing for all of your needs. I will be watching over you and praying for you from heaven. The Lord has taken me to heaven as I had to endure this cancer as my purgatory on earth. I am praying over you, John and Carol, that your ministry will continue in your own healing and evangelization mission. I want to thank Char, Joann, Maria, Angie, and Kelly for all of their help with my mission, and for taking care of me in my last days. I will always be with you praying to continue this work of sharing the Lord’s Word with everyone. I love all of you so much, and keep a picture of me with you in your work.”

I was focused on the latest research on Our Lady of Fatima’s prophecy concerning the start of World War II. This was of concern because it was linked with a meteor that was an omen pointing toward a new war. This is the prophecy: Mary had also foretold at Fatima, Portugal of the coming of World War II. “The war (World War I) is going to end: but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the Pontificate of Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that He is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father.” The prophecy about the sign of another war was fulfilled on January 25, 1938. The night was illumined by a strange light that stretched from the North Pole to as far south as the Adriatic Sea. Jesus said: “My people, this prophecy by My Blessed Mother of another war was given a sign by this unknown light the people could see. This war (World War II) was also a punishment for the crimes of the world in the people’s sins, and they did not repent. Now you are seeing another unusual light from a meteor that lit up the sky with a huge explosion in Russia. On February 15, 2013 I gave a message that this light from the meteor is a sign of a new war involving several nations that will also be a punishment for the sins of man, and his reluctance to repent of his sins. This prophecy of My Blessed Mother is showing you how man has not changed from World War II, and these sins will be causing another war.”

Sunday, February 17, 2013: (First Sunday of Lent)
Jesus said: “My people, during Lent you could take a lesson in fighting off the devil’s temptations by My example when I was tested in the desert. I fasted from eating for forty days, just as you have a Lenten Season of forty days of fasting. The first temptation was to produce bread to eat after My fasting. The devil will attack you most when you are in a weakened state as I was after not eating for so long. The devil also attacks you through your desires for earthly things, but man does not live on bread alone. The second temptation is for fame and glory as the devil offered Me all the kingdoms of the earth if I would bow down and worship him. Man is also tempted with fame and fortune, but do not strive for wealth and fame because these things will quickly fade away. I ask everyone to worship Me only according to the First Commandment, and do not let fame, money, or possessions become your idols or gods. The third temptation was to throw Myself off of a cliff so the angels would protect Me. I told the devil that he was not to tempt the Lord, thy God. You may have your faith tested, but do not have any doubts, and trust in Me to help you through all of your trials. If you know how the devil is going to attack you, then you can be ready with My grace to fight him, and do not succumb to his temptations. Even if you falter in sin, you know I will forgive you when you confess your sins in frequent Confession at least once a month. Lent is all about seeking My forgiveness of your sins, and avoiding temptations as much as possible. Work on your bad habits in order to improve your spiritual life.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2013/02/20/sunday-february-17-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.