Wednesday 18 April 2012

Friday, April 6, 2012

 

Friday, April 6, 2012: (Good Friday)
Jesus said: “My people, today is a solemn day when you commemorate My death on the cross when I offered up My life as a sacrifice for all the souls who died, those who are living, and those who will live in the future. In the Gospel you saw Me led to My crucifixion like a sheep led to the slaughter. I willingly died for your souls so you could come to Me for the forgiveness of your sins. I paid the price with My Blood for the remission of your sins. When you are baptized in faith, you become one of My faithful. When you seek My forgiveness of your sins, and make Me Master of your lives, then you will be ready for heaven. At the end of your service today, you left in quiet because I was laid in the tomb for three days. Thank you for all of your Stations of the Cross that you prayed on the Fridays of Lent. Soon you will be celebrating My Resurrection.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/04/12/friday-april-6-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.