Saturday 7 April 2012

Sunday, March 25, 2012

 

Sunday, March 25, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, before the people in the Gospel reading, I gave glory to God the Father, and I invited Him to glorify Me in His own voice that the people could hear. My people were given My words that unless a grain of wheat dies, it cannot sprout and yield fruit. This is how I plant My seed of faith in each soul, even as I told you in the parable of the Sower. I ask all souls to come to Me and die to themselves, by giving over their free wills to Me so I can be the Master of their lives. When I lead you in your daily lives, then I will give you the sufficient grace to fulfill your mission and bear the fruit of your gifts. Just as trees blossom, then later they bear fruit to eat. So My people also need to blossom in their faith in Me, so their good works for others will be the fruit that they can bring forth. Remember that by your fruits, I will know if you are following Me or not. A good tree can only bear good fruit, while a bad tree can only bear bad fruit. Be loving of Me every day so that all that you do will be done for My greater glory. Do not seek glory for your good works, but be satisfied that you are doing only what is expected of My followers. Love Me and one another, and you will have the gift of eternal life with Me in heaven.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/03/30/sunday-march-25-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.