Wednesday 4 April 2012

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

 

Tuesday, March 20, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, when you pray to Me for your needs, I already know the needs of your body. There are many people in the world that do not always have water and food as accessible as your people in America. Water is definitely scarce in arid country as deserts. The readings are about water, but I draw your attention to the vision in how I miraculously provided water for My people in the desert during the Exodus. When I protect My faithful at My refuges during the tribulation, I will also provide water for My faithful remnant, even if I have to provide miraculous springs. You remember how Bernadette scratched the ground to form the healing waters at Lourdes, France. If My refuges do not have an independent source of water, I will allow a miraculous spring to provide the water. In addition to providing water, this water will have healing properties, just as looking on My luminous cross. Where there are interim refuges without My luminous cross, they will still have healing in the spring water. Give glory and praise to Me for providing for your spiritual and physical needs.”

Jesus said: “My people, the one world people have your President carrying out their orders. Recently, a National Defense act was passed that enabled your government to indefinitely imprison any citizen deemed a threat to the government. Now, on March 16, 2012 your President has issued an Executive Order that could enable him to declare martial law in peacetime in any non-emergency situation. This could give him dictatorial powers over everyone and all resources in your country. This move was done secretly to not draw any attention, but it is putting the one world people in position for a grand takeover of America at any time. Should such a national martial law be declared, this would be a sign to call on Me to have your guardian angel lead you to My nearest refuge of protection. Once martial law is declared, the government will target Christians and patriots for execution by order of the one world evil people. You are in a battle of good and evil, so choose to be with Me against the evil forces. Trust in My protection, and you will save your soul.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/03/30/tuesday-march-20-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.