Saturday 7 April 2012

Saturday, March 24, 2012

 

Saturday, March 24, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, you are familiar with your shadow in the sunlight, but I am showing this to you in order to represent your soul body which is superimposed in your physical body. You know that you are made up of a body and soul, but your soul is the most important because it will live on forever. You only have two destinations of either being with My love in heaven, or with the hate of the devil in the flames of hell. By following My Commandments of love and My Gospels, you can imitate My life of prayer and service to God and your neighbors. This is your path to heaven for your soul. I will send everyone a Warning experience before the Antichrist is allowed to declare his reign. In the Warning your soul body will leave your physical body, and you will come before My Light where you will experience your life review. I will show you your whole life with an emphasis on your unforgiven sins. Then you will receive a mini-judgment to heaven, purgatory, or hell. You will then have your soul body return inside your physical body. You will have an opportunity to improve your spiritual life, and if you do not improve, your soul body’s destination will be that of your mini-judgment. Keep focused on Me at all times in your prayers, and in all of your actions that you do for My greater glory. At the end of the tribulation I will separate the evil souls who reject Me or ignore Me, and they will be sent to hell. Those, who love Me and seek My forgiveness of their sins, will be taken into My Era of Peace and later into heaven. At your death in the body, your soul body will be separated for its final destination. If you die before My return, you will see Me in judgment, and some may have to be purified in purgatory. Pray to evangelize souls in this life so you can keep them from going to hell. Pray also for the souls in purgatory who need your prayers to come to heaven sooner. I love all of My people, and I desire that all of your soul bodies could come to heaven. It is your choice in how you live that will show Me how you love Me or not.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/03/30/saturday-march-24-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.