Thursday 19 April 2012

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

 

Tuesday, April 10, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, Mary Magdalene was crying over My death, but she did not recognize Me in My glorified Body. When I called out her name, she then knew who I was. This is an example to My faithful that you should work on having a personal love relationship with your Lord. If you do not pray to Me or worship Me on Sundays, how am I going to recognize you at your judgment? Do not wait until your deathbed to start learning about Me. You are placed on this earth to know, love, and serve Me, and not to ignore Me. I am your Creator and Lord of your life, so you need to show Me your love if you want to come to heaven. I have shown My love to all of you by dying for your souls on the cross. You need to give Me thanks and love Me for all that I have given you. You have life, air to breathe, sun to see things, and I gave you talents to obtain what you need. You also have My unconditional love despite your sins. Wake up and realize that only by asking for My forgiveness and allowing Me to be the Master of your life, can you be ready for coming to heaven. You would much prefer to be with the One who loves you in heaven, than be with the one who hates you in the flames of hell.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/04/12/tuesday-april-10-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.