Thursday 19 April 2012

Sunday, April 8, 2012

 

Sunday, April 8, 2012: (Easter Sunday)
Jesus said: “My people, today many people come to church on Sunday who may not come every Sunday. I want My faithful to remember that the Third Commandment says that those, who believe in Me, need to honor Me at Mass on every Sunday, not just when it is convenient. My faithful should be able to find at least one hour a week to come to Sunday Mass. If you do not establish a loving relationship with Me, then I may not recognize you when you face Me at your judgment. Daily prayer is also a way of showing Me your love. I died for all souls to show you how much I love each of you. If you truly love Me, you should show your love by more than one hour a week. Give glory and thanks to Me for bringing salvation to all souls. Rejoice with Me as you see new life spring forth from My creation.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/04/12/sunday-april-8-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.