Saturday 7 April 2012

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

 

Tuesday, March 27, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, in today’s reading you saw how Moses had to lift up the bronze serpent on a pole so those, who looked on it, could be healed of their snake bites. This is another image as I was also raised up on the wood of the cross so I could die for your sins. Now, My followers can look on My cross and ask for My forgiveness of their sins, and they will be healed. The serpent in the devil has caused you to sin in the bite of his temptations, but you can be forgiven in Confession. Once your sins are forgiven, now you can be healed by receiving Me in Holy Communion. My Body and Blood heals any spiritual damage done to your souls by your sins. You soon will hear My Passion account of My crucifixion on Palm Sunday, and you will walk with Me to Calvary on Good Friday. I was in the tomb for three days before I resurrected on Easter Sunday. You have been doing your Lenten prayers and fasting to purify your spiritual lives. Soon you will be rejoicing with Me on Easter Sunday in My Resurrection. Give glory and thanks to Me for all the gifts of My love that I have bestowed upon you in My sacraments.”

 

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/03/30/tuesday-march-27-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.