Saturday 7 April 2012

Monday, March 26, 2012

 

Monday, March 26, 2012: (Feast of the Annunciation)
Mary said: “My dear children, I am happy to be with you on my feast day, even as you pray my rosary every day. This feast shows you how I was prepared by God a long time ago so I could be born without original sin, and I lived in the Divine Will of God without sin. I was given a mission that I accepted with my fiat to be the Mother of God in my Son, Jesus. By the power of the Holy Spirit, He overshadowed me to conceive the child Jesus in my womb. I was overwhelmed with this special blessing of being a part of salvation history for all of my children. At the foot of the cross, Jesus gave me over to St. John as his mother, and as the mother of all of Jesus’ people. Even from heaven I put my mantle of protection over all of my children as I look after your souls. Rejoice in this feast when St. Gabriel spoke these words to me, as I accepted the will of God in becoming His Mother.”

Jesus said: “My people, I love all peoples, even all denominations and those people who do not believe in Me. The builder of this community has done a great work to promote the Catholic Faith. If you can encourage people to follow My Commandments and the words of My Gospels, you are being a good evangelist. I have made all of you in My Image, in that I have given you all free will to choose to love Me or not. I desire people to follow My ways, but I do not force My love upon anyone. Those, who choose to live in this community, are aware of some restrictions, but they have accepted them. In any community you may have certain zoning or neighborhood laws, but not always restrictions of religion. Some may take offense to this restriction, but they can live in other neighborhoods. My faithful are like any other people, but they are different in allowing Me to lead their lives. When you love Me and your neighbor as yourself, you are giving good example to others without forcing them to believe in the Catholic Faith. Hold close to your faith in Me as you pray for My protection. Those, who live their faith in Me by their actions, will receive their reward with Me in heaven.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/03/30/monday-march-26-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.