Wednesday 18 April 2012

Thursday, April 5, 2012

 

Thursday, April 5, 2012: (Holy Thursday)
Jesus said: “My people, in the vision of the multiplication of fish and bread, there is a foreshadowing of the Communion that I distributed among My apostles at the Passover of the Last Supper. There are priests consecrating the bread and wine into My Body and Blood all over the world. Tonight My Holy Communions will be reposed for your Good Friday service when there will be no Mass. I am therefore fully Present in My consecrated hosts all over the world in many tabernacles. Give honor and thanks to Me for giving My life up for the salvation of all souls. This Holy Week you are commemorating My crucifixion and then My Resurrection. You are sad to see My death, but you are raised up in joy on Easter Sunday with My Resurrection. Give Me your trials and sufferings so I can join them with Me on My cross. These services are the spiritual high point of the Church Year. So make a point to attend them for Me.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/04/12/thursday-april-5-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.