Wednesday 4 April 2012

Sunday, March 18, 2012

 

Sunday, March 18, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel Moses lifted up the bronze serpent on a pole that was meant to heal those who had been bitten by the seraph serpents. These serpents were sent among the Jewish people because they complained about the food that they were receiving. This serpent on a pole was the same image of Me on the cross as a Healer of both your sins and any sickness. The serpent in the vision represents the same Satan who tested Me three times after I fasted for forty days in the desert. This forty day fast is the same fasting that represents how I want My people to fast between meals during Lent. Satan tempted the Jewish people of Israel to worship other gods before Me. This is why I allowed the Assyrians to defeat Israel, and carry off the people in the Babylonian exile. Satan today is attacking the people of America in the same way as you are being tempted by money, possessions, and fame as the gods of your time. Do not be deceived by Satan and the Antichrist who will be allowed to take over America in punishment for your sins. During the coming tribulation, I will call My faithful remnant to My refuges to protect your bodies and your souls. Once you come to My refuges, you will see My luminous cross in the sky, where you will be healed of body and soul when you look on it. This will be a comparison of the bronze serpent of the Old Exodus to the luminous cross of the New Exodus. At My refuges you will be protected from the Antichrist and the evil ones with a shield of invisibility by My angels. Have no fear of the evil ones because My power is greater than all of the evil ones put together.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/03/30/sunday-march-18-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.