Monday 30 April 2012

Monday, April 16, 2012

 

Monday, April 16, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, today’s Gospel spoke of My conversation with Nicodemus when I told him that all of My faithful are called to be ‘born again in the Spirit.’ You have heard how I breathed the Holy Spirit on My apostles. On Pentecost they received the Holy Spirit with flames of fire over each of them. My faithful of today have been baptized and confirmed with the Holy Spirit so you can evangelize souls. The Holy Spirit inspires you and He gives you the words to proclaim to My people. When you are born in the Spirit, you receive My graces every time that you receive Me in Holy Communion. I do not force Myself on you, but I invite you to love Me and spread My Gospel of love. The vision of nature will also be at My refuges, and at My Era of Peace. The grounds of your meeting are beautiful, but when you are brought into My Era of Peace, it will be even more beautiful than this. Before you come to this Era of Peace, you will need to suffer through the tribulation of the Antichrist’s brief reign. Do not have any fear because I will protect My faithful at My refuges. Rejoice in My hope of your future resurrection, and trust in My protection always.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/04/26/monday-april-16-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.