Saturday 14 April 2012

Sunday, April 1, 2012

 

Sunday, April 1, 2012: (Palm Sunday)
Jesus said: “My people, when I prayed in the Garden of Gethsemene, I invited My apostles to pray one hour with Me also. Several times I returned to them, and I found them sleeping. Even now I ask My people to pray every day for the sinners of the world, and many are spiritually lazy, and they are not praying as I asked. During the reading of the Passion, the Jews wanted to kill Me for blasphemy, but they did not realize that I truly AM God the Son, the Second Person of the Blessed Trinity. I truly did die for all the nations of all peoples so I could pay the ransom for your souls. I am the only worthy sacrifice to forgive your sins. So come to Me in Confession to claim your forgiveness because of My death on the cross. Unless you seek My forgiveness and allow Me to be Master of your life, then you cannot enter heaven. I have brought victory over sin and death, but My people need to take advantage of My salvation by seeking the forgiveness of their sins.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/04/12/sunday-april-1-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.