Monday 30 April 2012

Sunday, April 15, 2012

 

Sunday, April 15, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, I greeted My apostles with ‘Peace be with you.’ I appeared to them in My glorified Body with My wounds in My hands, feet, and My side. They rejoiced to believe in My Resurrection, but St. Thomas was not with them at My first appearance. He later would not believe until he saw Me in the flesh. People may criticize St. Thomas for doubting, but in fact most of the other apostles did not believe either until they saw Me. Once St. Thomas put his hands into My wounds, he exclaimed: ‘My Lord and My God.’ These are the same words that you announce at My Consecration as the priest raises the bread and the wine. These words are an acknowledgment of My Real Presence in My Body and My Blood. I also breathed the Holy Spirit upon My apostles as I said: ‘Whose sins you shall retain, shall be retained in heaven, and whose sins are forgiven, shall be forgiven in heaven.’ This was conferring the sacrament of Holy Orders on My apostles as priests so they could absolve the sins of sinners in Confession. Today is also Divine Mercy Sunday that was promoted by St. Faustina. You have been given the grace of Divine Mercy when you recite her novena and come to Confession within a week before and after this feast. My mercy will forgive the reparation due for your sins which could lessen any punishment in purgatory. You are joyful in My Easter celebration for these fifty days, but you are also rejoicing to receive My Divine Mercy every day that you come to Me in your daily chaplet of Divine Mercy at 3:00 p.m. Remember that when you pray in front of My Divine Mercy image, that you receive extra graces for believing in My Divine Mercy. You have been given all of these opportunities for My graces, so take advantage of My many gifts to you including My gift of Myself in My Blessed Sacrament.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/04/26/sunday-april-15-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.