Saturday 14 April 2012

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

 

Tuesday, April 3, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, even at the Last Supper you are seeing the battle of good and evil. You see the contrast of Me as the Light of the world compared to Satan in Judas as the darkness of the world. Evil does not want to have its wicked deeds seen, so evil deeds are done in the darkness of night. Even though there is evil in the world, My people can come to Me for help. You can ask Me, and I will send My angels to protect you from the attacks of the devil. Until Holy Thursday, I did not allow the evil ones to hold Me. I always slipped through the crowds undetected. But that night it was evil’s hour, and I allowed them to capture Me. I had a world to redeem and I used Judas and the Jews to carry out My crucifixion. Judas is mentioned several times in the Gospels as My betrayer. It was hard to see one of My very own apostles betray Me with a kiss. Every time My people offend Me in their sins, you are turning your back on Me as well. Be ready to come to Me for the forgiveness of your sins, because I am waiting to take you back into My good graces. Some people refuse to ask My forgiveness, but I will always forgive a repentant sinner, no matter how serious the sin is.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have heard the news reports of the latest tornadoes, and you have seen pictures of the destruction left behind. In the spring it is not unusual to see many tornadoes. What is unusual is the picture of the low pressure system in the middle of your country which had a center looking like the eye wall of a hurricane. You are aware of the HAARP machine that can cause more violent weather than usual by the use of strong microwaves. It would appear that such action is going on to cause these recent tornadoes. Pray that these abuses of your weather by the HAARP machine can be exposed because your government armed forces control this machine. The one world people are using man-made disasters to allow them to eventually take over with a martial law. When this happens,My faithful will need to come to My refuges of protection.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/04/12/tuesday-april-3-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.