Wednesday 22 February 2012

Friday, February 10, 2012

 

Friday, February 10, 2012: (St. Scholastica)
Jesus said: “My people, I have told you that Satan’s time is short, so he will be using his minions to speed up your current events. I also said that once you see the signs of the Antichrist coming into power, you know that My victory is near. Before the Antichrist comes, I will send you My Warning. This vision of a large wind coming from a circling fan represents the same wind of the Holy Spirit that entered My apostles in the upper room. After they received the Holy Spirit, they were given courage to take My message of love in the Gospel out to all the nations. So it will be with My Warning experience when all of you will see your sins in your life review. Many will have a strong desire for Confession, and they will be open to conversions with the help of My faithful. This power of the Holy Spirit will help the people to withstand the power of the evil of the Antichrist. You will be warned in the Warning not to take any chips in the body, and not to worship the Antichrist. Even get rid of your TVs and computers after the Warning so you do not look at or listen to the Antichrist who could cause you to worship him. You will be warned as well to call on Me to bring you to My refuges of protection when the evil ones will want to kill all of My believers. The Warning is a wake-up call spiritually, to give sinners an opportunity to change their lives. They will face their mini-judgment if they do not change. Use this coming Lenten season of grace to prepare your souls for what is to come.”

Jesus said: “My people, this vision of Me holding a sickle on My throne in heaven is a sign that the time for the harvest of souls is getting close. This is written in the Book of Revelation (14:14) ‘Then I looked and there was a white cloud, and sitting on the cloud One who looked like a Son of Man, with a gold crown on His head and a sharp sickle in His hand.’ (Message 5-19-07) This is like the miraculous picture that you have in your Bible. This part of Revelation comes after the seven trumpets. I will come first to gather My elect into My barn of heaven. Then I will have My angels wield their sickles in gathering the clusters of grapes that represent the gathering of the evil ones who will be cast into hell. Once these souls have been separated, I will renew the earth, and bring My people into My Era of Peace. Have patience My people, because My victory will be coming after a brief reign of the Antichrist in the tribulation.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/02/16/friday-february-10-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.