Friday 10 February 2012

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

 

Tuesday, January 31, 2012: (St. John Bosco)
Jesus said: “My people, many people are looking for a means to obtain the wealth of this world, but I am the most important treasure of all. The vision of valuables placed into a purse represents the value of My blessings in faith. In today’s reading you saw a woman who spent her wealth on doctor’s to heal her, but her faith in My healing healed her, where the doctors failed. I even brought a young girl back to life after she died. Many of the gifts that I give you are worth more money than you could afford. You have also seen miraculous healings by faith in Me that are more valuable than any doctor’s care. I am the Great Healer, and you have read of My many miracles, since I am the Son of God which was evidenced in My works. Rejoice in the wealth of the healings that I bring to everyone, especially both physical and spiritual healings.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/02/02/tuesday-january-31-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.