Thursday 23 February 2012

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

 

Tuesday, February 14, 2012: (St. Cyril & St. Methodius)
Jesus said: “My people, the leaven of the Pharisees and of Herod is how they used their authority to lord it over the people. They liked to use the law to their advantage, but they did not follow the law for themselves because they were hypocrites. This is why I warned My apostles not to follow their actions. There is another connotation for not putting leaven or yeast in the bread. In the days of the Exodus the people ate a food of haste when they did not have enough time to allow the bread to rise, and they omitted the leaven. This is the same kind of bread that I used for the Passover Meal at the Last Supper when it was not leavened. It is the same unleavened bread that you receive in Holy Communion. During the Exodus, My people collected the manna from the ground that also did not have leaven. During the modern day Exodus, My angels will give you a consecrated manna of Myself in Holy Communion at My refuges. So unleavened bread is special when you share My Real Presence at Mass.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/02/16/tuesday-february-14-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.