Friday 4 January 2013

Friday, December 7, 2012

 

Friday, December 7, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, your friends have been blessed to acquire this new property so they can expand on the original refuge. The land needs to be consecrated by a priest and even an exorcism prayer is needed for any problems with previous owners. You may want to place blessed salt and blessed medals at the corners of this property. This land will provide more room for any pilgrims who come to this refuge for protection. I will place angels of My protection on this property and Juliet’s house. When the tribulation comes, My angels will help provide bedding, food, and water for those who come here. Trust in Me and the protection of My angels. You will have perpetual Adoration of My Blessed Sacrament here so you will always share in My Real Presence.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/12/29/friday-december-7-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.