Saturday 5 January 2013

Saturday, December 8, 2012

 

Saturday, December 8, 2012: (Immaculate Conception of Mary)
The Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, you are celebrating my Immaculate Conception that was expressed by Bernadette Soubirous at Lourdes, France in a heavenly revelation. I am showing you my holy rosary which is your daily prayer in all fifteen decades. In the vision you see a heart shaped rosary which honors my Immaculate Heart and my Son’s Sacred Heart. Our two hearts of love represent my living in the Divine Will of following my Son in all of His requests. I am showing you how to pray your rosary slowly and humbly for my prayer intentions. Pray for all sinners, for the souls in purgatory, for peace in the world, and for the stoppage of abortion in the world. My children are weak in their spiritual lives, and I need my prayer warriors to give good example to their families and friends in how to pray and give honor and worship to my Son, especially in Adoration of His Most Blessed Sacrament. I bring you to my Son always, and I thank all of my children for your prayers and coming together at your prayer meetings as at the Gospa Prayer House. The faithful souls are a beacon of light to help spread my Son’s message of love to all the world. In this Advent Season I want you to stay close to us in your prayers, Masses, and devotions to the saints.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/12/29/saturday-december-8-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.