Monday 21 January 2013

Saturday, January 5, 2013

 

Saturday, January 5, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you in this vision how I wish My people to have reverence for Me when you receive Me in the Real Presence of Holy Communion. The most important reverence is that you only receive Me in the state of grace and not in mortal sin. You need to come to Me in frequent Confession so you can have worthy souls to receive Me. I am showing you other traditions of receiving Me on the tongue and kneeling or bowing before your receive. Also have unleavened bread and take time to give thanks to Me for all that I do for you. Some people do not believe that My Body and Blood are truly present in the consecrated bread and wine, but I am still present. Honor and worship My Eucharist in My tabernacle or in the monstrance when you come in Adoration of Me in My Host. It is this reverence given to My Blessed Sacrament that adds to the sacredness of faith in My Roman Catholic Church. I invite all souls to come to know Me, but My Church has the fullness of knowledge of Me because of My sacraments. I also want to warn My faithful to be on guard of any modernism teachings in My Church that try to minimize the importance of My sacraments in their spiritual life. I want you to do some research to explain modernism and how it is enabling a division in My Church that will promote New Age teachings that will be promoted by a schismatic church. I want My faithful to stay with My faithful remnant with all the teachings of My apostles.”

(First Saturday) Mary said: “My dear children, I want to thank all of my pilgrims who braved today’s snow and cold as you came to honor my Son’s stations and pray my rosary. I know everyone cannot come here for various reasons, but I love all of you who love me and my Son, Jesus. Those, who remain close to our two hearts, will have their reward in heaven. The Tenth Station is special because just as my Son was stripped of His clothes, Jesus wants His people to strip themselves of all attachments to their earthly possessions. You should focus yourselves on following Jesus, and put your full trust in Him to provide for all of your needs. He knows what you need before you even ask Him. All He wants is that you give your will over to Him, and have faith that He will answer your prayers and give you all that you need both physically and spiritually.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2013/01/14/saturday-january-5-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.