Wednesday 2 January 2013

Monday, December 3, 2012

 

Monday, December 3, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, as you begin the Advent Season, you will soon see the genealogy of My roots from St. Joseph and My Blessed Mother as their family trees went back to Abraham in Matthew and even to Adam in Luke. You are seeing this Star of David to recognize My Jewish roots, and that some even called Me the Son of David. In the Old Testament I told the people of Israel that I would be their God, and they would be My people. Even though the Jews have not always been faithful to Me, I have been faithful to them in protecting My people. This is why those, who fight against Israel, could even be fighting against Me. I will be allowing the Arabs to have their reign for a short time in the Antichrist, but then I will bring My victory in the Battle of Armageddon, and later at the end of the tribulation with My Comet of Chastisement. In the end the evil ones will be cast into hell, but My faithful will have their reward in My Era of Peace, and later in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, as you see your parents and friends pass on, you realize more how quickly your life moves along. You understand this more as you get older. You should make the most of your time on earth by reaching out to save souls from hell. You spend a fair portion of your life working for a living, and it is becoming harder to be able to retire early. The more you can work for Me in your life, the more you can accomplish the mission I have for your stay on earth. Some people like to control their lives without letting Me lead them. If you give your will over to My Divine Will, then you will see the purpose why you were put here on this earth, which is to know, love, and serve Me. It is a joy to love Me, and you will be rewarded for allowing Me to lead you. When you strive to live in My Divine Will, then you understand the harmony of life in loving Me and your neighbor as yourself. Keep struggling for the higher places in heaven, and work to save as many souls from hell as you can.”

For Patty Trapp: Jesus said: “My people, Patty thanks you for your prayers and Masses that have enabled her to come to heaven. Even though she was sad to leave her family, she can now help them from heaven with her prayers. The more souls that are praying for you on earth, the easier it is to endure your human condition against the temptations of the devil. Patty wants her family to carry on with their plans to provide a refuge for travelers. You can call on My angels to help provide for the bedding and food that will be needed during this coming tribulation.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/12/29/monday-december-3-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.