Sunday 6 January 2013

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

 

Tuesday, December 11, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, there is a double meaning in this scene of a wheat field. Wheat can be made into bread or cereals for food. You also remember how I multiplied the loaves of bread and the fish to feed the 5,000 and the 4,000. This bread can also be seen as the manna or consecrated Bread of Holy Communion. I have told you how I am the ‘Bread of Life’ and I give My Real Presence to you in My consecrated Hosts. In this year’s harvest, you have seen some shortages in your grain production because of the severe droughts. It is hard to provide food for the world when droughts are causing a cutback on the available food for everyone. When My faithful come to My refuges, they will not only be protected from the evil ones, but I will multiply the daily Communion and any food that you have. Trust in Me to provide for your needs at My refuges, and I will be with you always in My Real Presence.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/12/29/tuesday-december-11-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.