Thursday 25 August 2011

Friday, August 5, 2011

 

Friday, August 5, 2011: (Dedication of the Basilica of St. Mary Major in Rome)
Jesus said: “My people, you need to read about this Beast in the Book of Revelation (13:1). ‘And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon its horns ten diadems, and upon its heads blasphemous names.’ This beast was spewing out its venom over the nations of Europe. This was affecting many of the economies of these countries, especially their currencies. Satan and the Antichrist are using the one world people to bring down the world’s economy so they can place their unions of power over all the continents. Once the nations are taken over after the currency failures, then the one world people will give this power of the nations over to the Antichrist. Then he will declare himself, and the tribulation will start. I have told My people not to fear since I will have your angels lead you to My refuges of protection. The evil time will be brief for less than 3 ½ years. I will then bring My Comet of Chastisement to defeat these evil ones and cast them into hell. My faithful will be gathered into My Era of Peace where they will be rewarded for following My Will. So do not fear all of the power of the evil ones because I will protect My faithful at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have asked you to read in the Book of Revelation from Chapter 8 to 11 all about the account of St. John of his vision of the seven trumpets blown by the angels. The last message that I gave you a while ago spoke of the Four Horsemen. The Four Horsemen dealt with the seven seals where some people were killed. This vision of the seven trumpets takes up right after the seven seals were broken. The first trumpet starts with Chapter 8 of the Book of Revelation. This dealt with droughts where a third of the land was burnt up. The second trumpet allowed a burning mountain or comet that would kill one third of the creatures of the sea. The third trumpet had a star called wormwood and it made the sea bitter which killed some people. The fourth trumpet took away a third of the light from the sun, the moon, and the stars. The fifth trumpet opened the abyss so large scorpions could sting the evil ones for five months without killing them. The sixth trumpet allowed a third of humanity to be killed by fire, smoke, and sulphur. The seventh trumpet declared God as the victor over all the evil ones. The battle between My angels and the two beasts begins after this test of the trumpets. Each message on the end times shows you a little more clarity on how I will battle the Antichrist and his supporters. Trust in My ultimate victory which will eventually cast all the evil ones into hell.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/08/15/friday-august-5-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.