Friday 26 August 2011

Monday, August 8, 2011

 

Monday, August 8, 2011: (St. Dominic)
Jesus said: “My people, in the days when I was on the earth, the Jewish people had hand- written scrolls to pass on the Word of God in the Scriptures. It is only in relatively recent times that you can find a printed Bible. You have the Scriptures of both the New and Old Testaments to read at any time. The Holy Spirit inspired My prophets, My evangelists, and My missionaries to write down for you the lessons that you need to keep reviewing to improve your faith. It is a blessing to have My very words in the Gospels to live by. You remember how I read the Scriptures from Isaiah in Nazareth, and I told the people: ‘Today, you have seen these Scriptures fulfilled in your hearing.’ The people of My day could not believe in My Divinity because they thought they knew Me from My own home town. Even today, some people do not believe that I am both human and Divine. Take advantage of the opportunity to be able to read the Holy Scriptures every day.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am giving you another reminder about having some food stored for the coming famine and time of tribulation. If you have room and money to buy one year’s supply of food, this would be ideal. Whatever you can store and buy, I will multiply what you will need. Your dehydrated food will require hot water to reconstitute. This would require some water storage and some means of heating the water. You will need canned foods and maybe some meals-ready-to-eat (MRE) if you cannot heat things or you are low on water. As long as it is not dangerous to stay in your house, you can use your stored food when you see little food in the store or the need for mandatory chips in the body to buy food. I am also asking you to right now place your tents, blankets, backpacks, and some food in a small area together so you can quickly load them into your car or van to leave for My refuges when it is time. This is why I asked you to get some MREs so you could load them into your vehicle. Food is not always going to be available at your local stores. They only have three days of inventory, and if shipments stop, this will run out fast in the face of any disaster or power outage. By being prepared, you will be able to share some food with family and friends. I thank those who have listened to My warnings and have prepared themselves.”

 

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/08/15/monday-august-8-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.